What would you think of....
...a community account for Lurkers?

I always thought this would be cool.

Basically you have an account with a public password that anyone can use anytime they want. It would be interesting to see how characters are developed when people don't consult each other on them.

Of course in all likelyhood some arse hole will change the PW just to be a moron, but I think that of all places to try something lie this, the lurkerlounge is it....

so here goes.....the account and password for my(your)(everybodys) lurkerlounge account....

account= llngeacct (made this way so we, of course know it means lurkerlounge account but if someone abuses it, the lounge doesn't look bad for it.)

pass= boltyrulz

PS: I sugest naming characters as they were intended to be ( IE. nakedassnxxx)

PPS: account on USEast
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
I thought that this was a pretty good idea, so I logged in. On the character screen, there was only one character, an amazon named pass_skillsonly or something similar to that. I forgot to check the stash, but when I talked to Kashya, (She was saying: "!") she gave me a rogue!

I ran over to the waypoint and saw that I could get all the way to the stony field. After checking the quest book/log thingy, I saw that I could only do the 5th quest, as it was the only one not completed in the game I was in. That was no good, I hadn't even found Cain yet!

I decided to play anyways, and I gained two levels and equipped my rogue. I also found that on the weapon switch (When I found the amazon, she was hefting a slow two handed sword) there was an insanely fast scimitar. I used that until it broke (Sorry!) and then went back to the other weapon.

As I said I gained two levels, but I didn't use the skill points or the stat points, except for four of them, because I needed more strength to use an axe. (sp? Doh) I experimented with several weapons but before I could put everything back the way it was before I came, I dropped out.

I like the idea of shared characters very much, because you can log a few days later and find that a character has leapt forward. Sorry about the scimitar. :(
A plague of exploding high-fives.
I logged on after you did, cleaned up the stash and identified several items in herinventory. Unfortunately both charms were +stamina. I then went to Charsi and sold some unwanted items and bought a nice Bardiche with enhanced damage (4-33 I think). :D I also repaired the scimitar (no reason to appologize, it wasn't ethereal....) and went out and gained another level. I was about to go rescue Cain also, but got Realm Downed while fighting Treehead Woodfist.....I hope she's not dead...

Also, found a chipped topaz to throw in the mercenaries bow somewhere along the way. I let her kill most of the stuff while I was gaining that level to let her get exp.

Will play her some more tonight....if noone else is!
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
acct: llngeacct
pass: PM me for it.

It could be the new version of Rus_Barb/Ger_Barb!! :) (I named it LL_Barb :) )

Should we add friends to the list?

Also, don't forget to personalize a cracked sash for the memories. :)
Problem would be with the trolls though. How do we handle that? :o
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I think it would be best to add your own name only to the friends list. That way we can see everybody who's played the characters. (at least until the f list is full)

BTW The passive/magic zon is up to level 12 and found some nice items.

The countess dropped a nice rare crystal sword. I ditched the IAS scimitar for this. Also, I gambled for a couple scythes and got one with ED. It doesn't have the damage of the Bardiche did but it's faster and just looks so damn cool.

I see that someone created a summoning Druid also....

Also found a few damaged ad low quality sashes along the way....but no cracked.....will keep searching. :)

EDIT- spelling
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
YAY!!!! Found a cracked sash for PetsOnly, our neighborhood summoning druid!!!!

To you Westerners....WE WERE FIRST MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! :P

As soon as the person playing PetsOnly is done, I'm gonna create LL_barb......on East that is. I guess we got ourselves a challenge!!
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
I wanted to work on OnlyPets, but it seems that the account got tagged. :P Gogo Failed to Join Game!

I'll try again later.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Albion Child,Apr 18 2003, 03:43 AM Wrote:YAY!!!!    Found a cracked sash for PetsOnly, our neighborhood summoning druid!!!!
Alas, the one I actually picked up was "crude", not cracked. I don't suppose that counts? I kept it though.

This is fun!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
FenrisWulf,Apr 18 2003, 04:44 AM Wrote:I wanted to work on OnlyPets, but it seems that the account got tagged. :P Gogo Failed to Join Game!

I'll try again later.
I think the problem was that I been playing onlyPets since the time I made him! I am about to go to bed, so have fun. Andariel was his last quest. I did act one, you can do act two!
this sounds like a great idea. ill see if i could play some of the chars but i don have much exp with passive zons or summoner druids. maybe ill start a spear/bash barb :)
TwIsTeD

Last time I saw anything like that, . . .
. . . I flushed twice to make sure it couldn't get back.
Pete
@LavCat:
Heh, you certainly weren't in the account when I was accessing it, because I was definitely able to enter BNet with OnlyPets; if you check the Friends List, you'll see my name there, 4th one down. So I guess that he got untagged after I tried him, and before you started up with him again? Something like that.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
Well i didnt start a barb because theres already a barb on the account so i played the zon for half an hr. andy quest is finished and she lvled up once.

EDIT: BTW wut are trolls...? :huh:
TwIsTeD

Last time I saw anything like that, . . .
. . . I flushed twice to make sure it couldn't get back.
Pete
Quote:Originally posted by TwIsTeDiRoN
EDIT: BTW wut are trolls...?
Little guys. Green hair. Made of plastic. :D

No, kidding. The term "troll" generally refers to any sort of annoying or malicious person who is bothering a community. So a Troll would be someone who, for instance, deleted all of the characters in the llngeacct account, or sold all their items, or whatever. And no, those aren't suggestions to anyone. :P
Well, I got bored today, and made 2 characters on the west account. One is a lvl 19 barb who had some help to finish normal(I usually play HC only). The other is Poison_Creeper, an HC druid who's specialty is fairly obvious...
FenrisWulf,Apr 18 2003, 08:20 AM Wrote:@LavCat:
Heh, you certainly weren't in the account when I was accessing it, because I was definitely able to enter BNet with OnlyPets; if you check the Friends List, you'll see my name there, 4th one down. So I guess that he got untagged after I tried him, and before you started up with him again? Something like that.
In my experience one can take a character to the chat screen while someone else is playing the character. One can even try to join a game with the character, but the join fails. The way to tell that a character is being used is that the avatar of a charcater in use does not display a weapon in the account screen.

Did you get a chance to play? I took him up to I think level 14. I had intended to be on for about an hour because I had painted my nails and did not want to go to bed right away. Now I've had about six hours' sleep with four the night before and not much more the night before that. I feel like a zombie.

I'll check the account for progress when I get home from work!

P.S. It was not stated, but I am assuming these characters are to use only the stuff they find themselves or get from a NPC? Am I correct? How do other people feel about that? I wonder if they have a cracked sash on eBay?
:) I noticed that. All that is left in Act 1 is Andy and Tools of the Trade. :) And we have 2 cracked sashes.

And BTW Albion, I found a cracked sash about 5 minutes after posting that, so WE (the Westerners) we first!! :P nah nah nah nah nah nah!!
I just started a very odd Trapper with no Dex, lots of Energy and very limited Shadow skills. Using maxed Death Sentry, maxed Lightning Sentry and maxed Wake of Fire. Only Shadow skills used being Mind Blast and lots of Fade. Her name is LL_Piege (Trap in French is Piege... Yay)

Edit: Realm is USWest
@LavCat:
Wow, I had no idea you could do that. :D Learn something new every day.

I didn't have a chance to play last night (ah...sleep...), but I'm heading on right now. :)
Level: 15

Strength: 75
Dex: 35
Vitality: 40
Energy: 10

Notable Finds: Cracked Sash and a fairly high damage spear class weapon.

Skill Points

Spear Mastery: 5
Increased Stamina: 1
Bash: 1
Leap: 1
Stun: 1
Howl: 1
Find Potion: 2
Taunt: 1
Shout: 1
Find Item: 1