Questions ablout blockade mechanics
I know this information has been posted, but I just can't find it.

1. What's the blockade drop when running and walking?

2. What's the correct order: Blockade and then Defense, or Defense and the Blockade?
[Image: 37671-NicatorSig0326.jpg]

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I assume you are talking about blocking with a sheild. Commonly refered to simply as blocking.

1. IIRC, blocking is only 1/3 the effectiveness when running, and is capped at 1/3 the regular amount(25%). Blocking functions normally when walking/standing still/attacking.

2. Defense is checked first. The monster must have already hit you before you get a chance to block. High defense and high blocking builds can be combined for a very low chance of bring hit. Add in amazon passives, and you're nearly untouchable.

EDIT: Oh yeah, figured I should mention that your defense is ignored when you are running. Monsters will have a very high chance to hit you when running(95%?), as well as blocking being only 1/3 effective.
Quote:EDIT: Oh yeah, figured I should mention that your defense is ignored when you are running. Monsters will have a very high chance to hit you when running(95%?), as well as blocking being only 1/3 effective.

They have a 100% chance to hit you when you're running, regardless of your defense, their AR, or the level difference.
Yes, blocking with shield (my poor english), thank you. I was under the wrong idea that it was 1/2, but some tests I did proved it wrong. Not being sure if it was due to desynch or something alike, I had to ask ;)
[Image: 37671-NicatorSig0326.jpg]

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I have been wondring about somthing related for a while. If im teleporting (ie i have teleport in my right mouse button, and that button pressed down all the time). At the same time I'm teleporting, I also have run enabled. Do I count as running or walking?
You count as casting a spell. You don't count as running unless you actually are running; the state of the run button is irrelevant.