Druidy Wolfy Fury
According to this calculator the extra 20% IAS will have no effect on your attack speed(you have 20 points in werewolf right?), its 5 frames on the Windhammer and 5 frames on the IK Maul with a Shael. If you dont shael the IK Maul the speed will drop to 6... 2 Shaels on the IK Maul will have no effect, i was wrong. :(

If i were you i wouldnt waste the best rune in game(zod) to the Windhammer. I mean, the IK Maul has +200% Damage To Demons, Up to 40% Chance Of Crushing Blow and its Indestructible. And the Partial set bonuses are just amazing:
Adds 211-397 Fire Damage (2 items)
Adds 7-477 Lightning Damage (3 Items)
Adds 127-364 Cold Damage, 6 sec. Duration (Normal) (4 Items)
+204 Poison Damage Over 6 Seconds (5 Items)
Adds 250-361 Magic Damage (Complete Set)

Thats pretty much the best 2 Handed weapon in the game, atleast one of them. :D
Try looking for the other parts of the Immortal King set, Belt, Boots and Gloves are good and not too expensive.
[Image: 1048873792431.jpeg]
And when he gets to Heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell:
One more Soldier reporting Sir -
I've served my time in Hell
You may be right I guess... but that Windhammer with MASSIVE damage is making me horny...lol, it may be worth a Zod :D

I've got IK Gloves and Helm (obviously barb only) but the only partial set bonus I'm getting is 20%IAS as its an old version of the IK and not the 1.10 version with the hefty Magic Damages
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but what about a dual-Shaeled Bonehew ogre axe? I've been taking a look at this toy for my own werewolf, and was wondering if other players had given it a go, and what they ahd to say about it.
OK OK OK. Need 3 more pieces of advice and I'm set.

1)

I am currently clvl 82 with 8 Skill points to spare and not a CLUE what to do with them, so I need help. Ive maxed WW, Lyc, Fury & OS, I've got 5 points in FR. Where to go now? I'll probably try to get this character to clvl 90 over the next couple of weeks and I still have Izzy to kill in Hell. So i have a fair few points to spare but I'm clueless as to what's worth investing in at this late stage. (I currently have +3 druid skills and +2 SS Skills equipment)

2)

Stat points, base dex is at about 50, with equipment its 72 but my attack rating in hell averages at about 84% chance of hitting, is it worth pumping a few points in dex or should I just try get some +AR equipment? (I'm half guessing that everyone would say pump life but I feel I should put this question out there anyway

3)

IK, OK, I managed to get my grubby little mitts on a 1.10 IK Maul (Plus Gloves, boots and belt). I have put one Shael in it leaving one spare socket, I don't really want to stick another shael in there as I feel that 60% IAS is sufficient. But with something like the IK Maul is it worth me putting a +% Damage jewel in there?

Other than that, I'm sure you will all be extatic to know that my little Druid Dog is doing fine, with my Might hireling he's knocking out around 4500 damage and is proving to be very effecting in hell other than

a: vs lightning (as my resists are as low as imaginable)
b: That damn Iron Maiden, kill myself in 1 hit. The only saving grace is that you transform back to human before you die so if I manage to get out as soon as I hit myself I can survive

Lovely Jubbly :D
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
shavenlunatic,Jan 19 2004, 09:50 AM Wrote:OK OK OK.  Need 3 more pieces of advice and I'm set.

1)

I am currently clvl 82 with 8 Skill points to spare and not a CLUE what to do with them, so I need help.  Ive maxed WW, Lyc, Fury & OS, I've got 5 points in FR.  Where to go now? I'll probably try to get this character to clvl 90 over the next couple of weeks and I still have Izzy to kill in Hell.  So i have a fair few points to spare but I'm clueless as to what's worth investing in at this late stage.  (I currently have +3 druid skills and +2 SS Skills equipment)

2)

Stat points, base dex is at about 50, with equipment its 72 but my attack rating in hell averages at about 84% chance of hitting, is it worth pumping a few points in dex or should I just try get some +AR equipment?  (I'm half guessing that everyone would say pump life but I feel I should put this question out there anyway

3)

IK, OK, I managed to get my grubby little mitts on a 1.10 IK Maul (Plus Gloves, boots and belt).  I have put one Shael in it leaving one spare socket, I don't really want to stick another shael in there as I feel that 60% IAS is sufficient.  But with something like the IK Maul is it worth me putting a +% Damage jewel in there?

Other than that, I'm sure you will all be extatic to know that my little Druid Dog is doing fine, with my Might hireling he's knocking out around 4500 damage and is proving to be very effecting in hell other than

a: vs lightning (as my resists are as low as imaginable)
b: That damn Iron Maiden, kill myself in 1 hit.  The only saving grace is that you transform back to human before you die so if I manage to get out as soon as I hit myself I can survive

Lovely Jubbly :D
I would go for rabies. or get some pets. to divide damage.
If you re on west ladder I have one lvl 83, whisper me and we ll see how it can be improved

*electricblue
Which sort of pets? Should i go for a few wolves as its further down the skill tree therefore not wasting a pre-req point?

Rabies may be a good idea as with IK I already do every other kind of elemental damage other than that. Plus i think I can get my hands on 2 * +150 Poison Damage charms, not sure though, I gave them to someone before and it may be a bit rude to ask for them back.. lol

Thanks for the offer electricblue but I'm on europe realm so its not doable, much appreciated offer though :D
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
shavenlunatic,Jan 19 2004, 12:41 PM Wrote:Which sort of pets? Should i go for a few wolves as its further down the skill tree therefore not wasting a pre-req point?

Rabies may be a good idea as with IK I already do every other kind of elemental damage other than that.  Plus i think I can get my hands on 2 * +150 Poison Damage charms, not sure though, I gave them to someone before and it may be a bit rude to ask for them back.. lol

Thanks for the offer electricblue but I'm on europe realm so its not doable, much appreciated offer though :D
If not rabies, I would take a bear (or, occationally 3 dires) with me.
ravens should also be out hunting evil eyes for sure.

a reminder: poison damage on gear doesn't effect rabies damage.

well I have an account on eu also, but no builds done yet.

*uwa-leto
ooh, I'll give ya a message if i see you online :)

I had loads of ravens when I had my old helm (ravenscroft or something?), but I traded it for a Shapeshifters helm (un-balanced trade in a global sense but the +3 elemental skills werent doing me any good whatsoever), so I think i may get a bearfriend to keep my dog company, sounds like a plan. How long will it last as a meat shield in hell?

So its not worth me getting about 10-15 points in the druid elemental armor?

ahhrg, each question I get answered opens up 3 new ones..lol :D
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
shavenlunatic,Jan 19 2004, 02:24 PM Wrote:ooh, I'll give ya a message if i see you online :)

I had loads of ravens when I had my old helm (ravenscroft or something?), but I traded it for a Shapeshifters helm (un-balanced trade in a global sense but the +3 elemental skills werent doing me any good whatsoever), so I think i may get a bearfriend to keep my dog company, sounds like a plan.  How long will it last as a meat shield in hell?

So its not worth me getting about 10-15 points in the druid elemental armor?

ahhrg, each question I get answered opens up 3 new ones..lol :D
I don't think if the summons can really be a shield in hell. They are for distraction for some time, and crowd control.

anyway, I would go for rabies. It suits the 'max lynch, fury, oak and ww skill allocation' best.

cyclone armor is still an option for pure fury build. In fact, that will be a windshifter with the right skill allocation. But, for your situation, I think you have better options.
K, if i go for rabies. Quick question about it.

Does it work the same way as FR/Fury or is it a pure attack on its own? (Or would i have to charge FR then use rabies to give lifesteal and extra damage?)

So many questions, so little time :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
COnsider that he has about 10-12 points to burn, and not necessarily posess the "dunno what'S called bugged as hell" ring that allows max synergy witout skill point spent. Would a lev 12 rabies mean anything? I dare to doublt it...
shavenlunatic,Jan 19 2004, 02:49 PM Wrote:K, if i go for rabies.  Quick question about it.

Does it work the same way as FR/Fury or is it a pure attack on its own?  (Or would i have to charge FR then use rabies to give lifesteal and extra damage?)

So many questions, so little time :)
you just infect a pack with rabies and switch to FR/fury.
rinse & repeat
Caaroid,Jan 19 2004, 06:03 PM Wrote:COnsider that he has about 10-12 points to burn, and not necessarily posess the "dunno what'S called bugged as hell" ring that allows max synergy witout skill point spent. Would a lev 12 rabies mean anything? I dare to doublt it...
I don't consider the charged item skill points is a bug. I rather see them as a balance.
If officially it is stated that it is a bug, I will of course ommit the effect from my guide and builds, but I find it quite unlikely to be true.

well, without poison creeper investment or carrion wind, 12 points spent in rabies turns out not to be so useful.
arrrhhggg..lol

Right, screw it, I'll settle this on a coin toss tonight.

Heads a Grizzly to be a bit of a meat shield
Tails Poison

we reckon? are we SURE that cyclone armor isn't worth 10 points + item ?

man, ive bought cars faster than ive made the decision on what to do with these points..lol
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Hi

Considering all the grief I got for suggesting "Marrowwalk" for a Bonelord, are you sure it is not a bug?

On the other hand your guide got me starting a solo-WW again. Thx :rolleyes:

good hunting
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
I think it's as much a bug as the old Eth gives -125% defense rather than -25% defense. Blizzard would never intentionally make an affix that is found on VERY few items that allows you to crank up your synergies without spending a single point for the sake of balance. They're not dumb. :lol:
-TheDragoon
The main problem is: you cannot cast it in wolf form. Since it comes BEFORE resistances, and you'll not have it like them windy druids have (meaning 1500 points of "hah! you call THAT attack" gloam-deflection), it would pretty much be useless (meaning that you'd have to recast it BEFORE the timer for Werewolf would wear off.

Mind you, this is not "Da Wisdom" speaking. I tried (in 1.09), and failed.

IF you want to be funny, go Armaggedon. I got a wolf (max lyc, max fury, max geddon rest in geddon synergies), and it's --- pretty. Not much use in Hell (in NM it took out the minions while I killed the bosses, not so in hell), but for 10 points... well, you COULD get carrion vine... lots of people scoff at it, but if you got 3k+ life, it is quite lovely.
i take it that with carrion vine you cant have it summoned at the same time as oaksage?

also, anyone got any suggestions yet as to what else to put in the 2nd socket of my IK Maul?
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe
Wrong. Carrion Vine is on the right side of the tree, with Solar Creeper and Poison Creeper.

Oak Sage is on the left, with Heart of Wolverine and Spirit of Barbs.

You can only have 1 summon from each "branch" of the tree at a time(exception is ravens)
Oooh, carrion vine seems like it might help keep me alive a little. We reckon that might be the route to go?

Also, still not got an answer on my attack rating? worth pumping more in dex or stick to putting all 5 points from here-on-in into life?
a55of rot13

539 tbh

*shavenlunatic - Europe