Undocumented Changes
Quote:Not played for a bit so dont know how long this has been in , but the trade goods guy downstairs to the tailor in Theramore sells trinkets . Been there before now and never noticed these , bought a defense trinket for my little warrior , also saw a stealth trinket .

Those are from this patch. The trinkets apparently should have been Jewlery Crafting plans to make those items, but I guess the person in charge of putting those items into the game entered the code for the resultant item instead of the plans for those items. Similar case with a ring available at Lights Hope Chapel.
Quote:Those are from this patch. The trinkets apparently should have been Jewlery Crafting plans to make those items, but I guess the person in charge of putting those items into the game entered the code for the resultant item instead of the plans for those items. Similar case with a ring available at Lights Hope Chapel.

Not so sure it's unintentional. Horde can get the stealth trinket in Stonard. I think it might be a Jewelcrafting teaser.
--Mav
Presumably added in the patch, this year's Feast of Winter's Veil includes some hard-packed snowballs in Alterac Valley that actually knock opponents back a bit. Great for bumping people off flags or high vantage points.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Presumably added in the patch, this year's Feast of Winter's Veil includes some hard-packed snowballs in Alterac Valley that actually knock opponents back a bit. Great for bumping people off flags or high vantage points.
Something really freaky is happening at the Winter Wondervolt near the gryphon master in Stormwind; there are three Wondervolt operators standing in exactly the same spot. You only notice when the goblin suddenly has 6 ears due to their idle animations.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:Presumably added in the patch, this year's Feast of Winter's Veil includes some hard-packed snowballs in Alterac Valley that actually knock opponents back a bit. Great for bumping people off flags or high vantage points.

Great for your own team to start knocking people off mountains and bridges *sigh*

As if alliance need HELP losing at PvP...

<Die in a Fire> Presents: AV Griefing
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:<Die in a Fire> Presents: AV Griefing

This is highly recommended viewing for anyone who's ever been annoyed at his own faction in AV!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Another thing I just noticed today - when training, the list of skills stays in place, instead of snapping back to the top, each time you train an available skill. I always hated having to scroll the list back down to get that next skill.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Updated the list and added info on the "Unique-Equipped" property now seen ingame.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Something really freaky is happening at the Winter Wondervolt near the gryphon master in Stormwind; there are three Wondervolt operators standing in exactly the same spot. You only notice when the goblin suddenly has 6 ears due to their idle animations.

I was in an AV recently where several of the NPCs had a similar issue: each wing commander was ~10 copies of the same wing commander wandering around their start point. Only one actually worked, though.

There was also 10 of balinda and 10 of galvanger, although only one each of drek'thar and vannadar.

-- frink
Quote:I was in an AV recently where several of the NPCs had a similar issue: each wing commander was ~10 copies of the same wing commander wandering around their start point. Only one actually worked, though.

There was also 10 of balinda and 10 of galvanger, although only one each of drek'thar and vannadar.

-- frink

We got to see this in action in AQ40 the other day. After a wipe to a Cloned Skeram, we zone back in and head over to see...9 Skerams. While he'd reset, his clones hadn't disappeared, and everyone had 3 copies.

We zoned out and someone did a suicide run to reset him. This time when we zoned back in, there was only three of him. We figured it was him and 2 clones. Turns out it was, but the two clones had his HP. A wipe ensued.

Eventually, a soft reset of the instance took care of him and we beat him down. But it was pretty amusing to zone in and see 9 Skerams. "Uh, guys...I think he's on to us..."
~Not all who wander are lost...~
There's a shaman trainer in Stormwind. You can ask guards for directions. No trainers in Ironforge and Darnassus though.
Quote:Eventually, a soft reset of the instance took care of him and we beat him down. But it was pretty amusing to zone in and see 9 Skerams. "Uh, guys...I think he's on to us..."

About a year ago, my guild zoned in to find two Onyxias. I really really wanted to try it, but my guildmates chickened out and reset the instance.
Quote:There's a shaman trainer in Stormwind. You can ask guards for directions. No trainers in Ironforge and Darnassus though.

There's a Paladin trainer in Undercity, near Sylvanas and her entourage.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
The repeatable quest in Silithus for Brood of Noz rep "The Hand of the Righteous" used to be 200 rep for 200 Carapace Fragments. Now it gives 500 rep for 200 fragments. This quest is available once you turn in the head of Broodlord Lashlayer (BWL) to the guy in Silithus.

Am I mistaken or did they change the graphics of the dome that seals off Dalaran?

Formerly it was a terrain feature, a hill so to speak. Now it's an "object", meaning that it pops into view once you are near enough (depending on the slider setting in your video configuration panel). Also it is now partially translucent.
Quote:The repeatable quest in Silithus for Brood of Noz rep "The Hand of the Righteous" used to be 200 rep for 200 Carapace Fragments. Now it gives 500 rep for 200 fragments. This quest is available once you turn in the head of Broodlord Lashlayer (BWL) to the guy in Silithus.

Most rep quests seem to be bumped up by a factor of 2.5. I don't know where the Bronze dragon is now that COT is open, I guess it finally was his time. Sucks if you want to upgrade your ring though.
Quote:Most rep quests seem to be bumped up by a factor of 2.5. I don't know where the Bronze dragon is now that COT is open, I guess it finally was his time. Sucks if you want to upgrade your ring though.

He's just off to the right as you face the caverns. (To the south). Chronalis is off to the left, which actually makes him a little bit easier for horde to kill for the Ony key line since Tick and the other pushover are now also parked off the road to the sides as well, it means that if someone is way behind the group getting there is really bad at dodging that it's like 0.00001% easier to get to Chornalis than it had been. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Most rep quests seem to be bumped up by a factor of 2.5. I don't know where the Bronze dragon is now that COT is open, I guess it finally was his time. Sucks if you want to upgrade your ring though.

He's about 40 yards to the northeast of his prior position.
See you in Town,
-Z