Undocumented Changes
The Priest spell 'Fade' has a new graphic and sound effect.
I didn't see it in the notes: PvP health and mana potions had their cooldown reduced to 2 minutes instead of 4.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
The gnome root-breaker racial is now instacast. Finally :lol:

It's already saved my life a few times.
New food & water for sale in the Caverns of Time.
See you in Town,
-Z
the small popup menu when right clicking a player's name in general chat has now an ignore option
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:"Cauldron Run" items such as Ectoplasmic Resonators stack higher than 20 now.

:blink:Mine never stacked at all before.
Quote::blink:Mine never stacked at all before.

I'm talking about the items that drop off enemies, not the Arcane Quickener you buy from that alchemist. Granted, I haven't checked to see if those stack now...
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:I'm talking about the items that drop off enemies, not the Arcane Quickener you buy from that alchemist. Granted, I haven't checked to see if those stack now...

Ahhh gotcha.
Quote:I didn't see it in the notes: PvP health and mana potions had their cooldown reduced to 2 minutes instead of 4.
They always have been 2 minutes, but healed/restored less.
Maybe I missed it inthe patch notes, but the Quest Log holds 25 quests now.

Also, level 55 ammo can be bought at General Traders.
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:Maybe I missed it inthe patch notes, but the Quest Log holds 25 quests now.

Also, level 55 ammo can be bought at General Traders.

Runecloth rep is now 75, not 50
--Mav
Quote:They always have been 2 minutes, but healed/restored less.

It was five minutes, last I checked. We're talking about healing/mana draughts, right?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Warlocks have improperly kept the name "Warlock". In a future minipatch Blizzard will correct this to "Strategic Nuclear Weapons".
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Hunter's Mark - Activating Hunter's Mark on an enemy player will cause all enemy players to converge on and mass attack the hunter.

But I'm a weak little hunter:(Okay, my ranged DPS has gone from 70 to 100, but that's no reason for me to be ganked by entire raid groups in WSG...
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Hunter's Mark - Activating Hunter's Mark on an enemy player will cause all enemy players to converge on and mass attack the hunter.

But I'm a weak little hunter:(Okay, my ranged DPS has gone from 70 to 100, but that's no reason for me to be ganked by entire raid groups in WSG...

pssst--don't let the priests hear you complain about having the entire other team focus fire on you...

I've only played my druid (wearing pvp blues) so far, but I've been quite pleased. Mages with T3 still destroy me (what non-caster don't they destroy?), but I'm generally satisfied. In AB last night I came up against a Hand of Ragnoros-wielding warrior in AQ40 gear and held my own with a combination of luck, Improved Leader of the Pack procs, and jumping behind him (lag?). In a fair toe-to-toe matchup, he probably would have cleaned the floor with me...but I don't fight fair. :P

Ever seen a bear jump over and behind an orc? :shuriken:
I can't see this mentioned anywhere in the readme, and since the tooltip suggests otherwise I'm lead to believe that it's a bug: Rapid Killing doesn't have a guaranteed chance of proccing.

Description says (paraphrased) "for every kill that grants honor or experience, your next Auto Shot, Aimed Shot, or Arcane Shot will do 10%-20% more damage", but I've simply lost count of the number of times when a kill that grants experience or honor has failed to proc. Tooltip suggests it's supposed to happen every time, but it clearly doesn't. At first, I'd assumed it was to do with errant Auto Shots firing after target death, but I've gotten more careful in watching what's going on (And it helps that scrolling combat text posts a huge <span style="color:#33CC00"><Rapid Killing> every time it procs right in my field of vision), but it's nothing to do on my part, it just doesn't proc.

Unless of course my last shot leaves me OOM, or the nearest enemy is a good 21 seconds walk away even with AotP. In which case it procs every goddamned time.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
The stone tablets scattered throughout the Ruins of Eldarath have improved artwork now. Formerly they were just glowing in a primary colour. Now they look more like stelae with glowing symbols on them.

Used in the Horde quest Stealing Knowledge.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:Description says (paraphrased) "for every kill that grants honor or experience, your next Auto Shot, Aimed Shot, or Arcane Shot will do 10%-20% more damage", but I've simply lost count of the number of times when a kill that grants experience or honor has failed to proc. Tooltip suggests it's supposed to happen every time, but it clearly doesn't.

Yeah, I was totally unimpressed with this talent.

I've also heard that while the agi/rap change did make it live, the agi/crit one didn't. It still takes 52 or so agi to make up a single crit. I've not been able to verify that (I'm no theorycrafter) but it wouldn't surprise me. I'd expected my crit to go up quite a bit when the patch hit, and instead, while I don't think it went down, it barely if at all moved.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Curse of Doom can now be reflected by Anubisath Sentinels. Great fun! Unfortunately it does not count as a PvP death. With the new +damage coefficient, it does a heckofalot of damages. Mine does about 4800 and I only have +400~ spell damage.

I'm curious to see if it can be reflected by player abilities as well.
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Curse of Doom can now be reflected by Anubisath Sentinels. Great fun! Unfortunately it does not count as a PvP death. With the new +damage coefficient, it does a heckofalot of damages. Mine does about 4800 and I only have +400~ spell damage.

I'm curious to see if it can be reflected by player abilities as well.

Curse of Doom can't be used on players. Try stacking a Curse of Doom with a Unstable Affliction to protect it. Yeah.

Reflecting one with Spell Reflect would be great fun, however.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.