Undocumented Changes
Have at it, Lurkers.

The Prophet Skeram now wipes all debuffs on splits, including raid markers. You can no longer keep the real one marked and immediately know which he is on a split.
Fankriss now has Veknis Drones scattered about his room.
Horde/Alliance loot tables have been merged.

...and I'm sure the Blizzard forums will see claims that Onyxia is doing her Deep Breath more often.

The List - Updated 12/18/06

Mobs/Bosses
The Prophet Skeram now clear all effects on splits, including raid symbols. In addition, hunter pets will not follow the "real" Skeram through a split.
Fankris the Unyielding now has Vekniss Drones scattered about the room.
Vekniss Wasps now only apply their "Itch" to two players at once.
Anubisath Sentinels can now reflect Curse of Doom to players.

Items
Horde and Alliance loot tables merged.
Armor values have gone up on cloth, leather, mail, and plate.
Arcane Crystals can be mined from Small Thorium Veins
Black Pearl Panther and Truesilver Crab Figurines available for purchase on vendors.
Many Jewelcrafting Designs added.
"Cauldron Run" items now stack higher.
Hard Packed Snowballs added to the Alterac Valley battleground.
Items can now have the property "Unique-Equipped", meaning you can carry as many as you like, but may only wear one of them. This can be seen on the Ring of Bitter Shadows.

Character Skills
Training a new rank of a skill automatically upgrades it on a player's toolbars.
When training new skills, the skill list remains stationary.
All future ranks listed at trainers now.
Hunters' Viper Sting has a 15-second cooldown.
Multishot breaks stealth.
Aimed Shot and Arcane Shot are no longer on the same cooldown.
The Priest spell Fade has a new graphic and sound.
All ranks of Warlocks' Detect Invisibility merged into one skill.

World
The stone tablets in the Ruins of Eldarath have had their graphics updated.

Quests
Repeatable faction quests such as Runecloth turnins or Winterfall Beads have had their rewards increased from 50 reputation to 75.

Misc.
The dropdown menu for a player's name in chat now has an ignore feature.
Exodar and Silvermoon factions added to Reputation list.
Transmute: Arcanite cooldown reduced from 48 to 24 hours.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:The Prophet Skeram now wipes all debuffs on splits, including raid markers. You can no longer keep the real one marked and immediately know which he is on a split.

Add the functionality, then deliberately break it. Do they WANT people to do AQ40?

Quote:Fankriss now has Veknis Drones scattered about his room.

Yes, the instance needed more trash. There's a real shortage of it.

Lost. The. Plot. Entirely.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Hearsay: Ignite is using the new damage mechanics, but is still only one debuff per mob (not per character). I'd like to see if this is confirmed or not, because if it's like this, Deadly Poison probably isn't per char either :/
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hail,

Hunter's ability to drain Mana has been pretty much reduced by half, as the corresponding abilty now has a 15 second cooldown while still lasting 8 seconds. Not a game-breaking change, but a nerf to the Hunter's ability to drain Mana nonetheless.

Take care,
Lord Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Multishot is breaking stealth.

Yay for regressions.

Edit: All current throwing weapons have become "Broken x" with no stats, no equipability. Apparantly they couldn't convert the old ones to the new system, so you must reacquire them. At least they told us about, right? Right?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
As undocumented changes go I'd call "these patch notes aren't for this patch" a pretty big one.

Jewelcrafting prints are now dropping, even though you can't become a Jewelcrafter yet.

Got the prints for the Golden Hare trinket from SM Cathedral last night, off a random mob (probably an Abbot.) Proceeding to try and sell it to a moron with too much gold on his hands for 1000g:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Armor values on items have gone up. I know that my leather gear on my Druid all went up a bit, making a noticeable difference in Dire Bear or Moonkin forms. Probably part of their efforts to keep PvP from being a one-shot race.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Armor values on items have gone up. I know that my leather gear on my Druid all went up a bit, making a noticeable difference in Dire Bear or Moonkin forms. Probably part of their efforts to keep PvP from being a one-shot race.

Part of a two-piece change, the second piece is that the mitigation formula against targets 61 and up has changed, armor now scales significantly worse than it used to.
Quote:Part of a two-piece change, the second piece is that the mitigation formula against targets 61 and up has changed, armor now scales significantly worse than it used to.

I've heard this but does anyone know the formula or an approximation at least?
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Part of a two-piece change, the second piece is that the mitigation formula against targets 61 and up has changed, armor now scales significantly worse than it used to.

Word has it that this change did not take Patchwerk into consideration. He's hitting Dreadnaught-clad Warriors for 9500 and is more or less impossible for a guild that's just trying to learn him. Those who've been killing him some time have the gear edge to make ends meet, but for everyone else it looks like we're expected to wait until we level up a bit.

Now for those guilds who DO have Kel'Thuzad on farm... I can't wait to hear about the opposite-faction T3 rings dropping off him.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:I've heard this but does anyone know the formula or an approximation at least?

Wowwiki:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Damage_reduction

Quote:For a character whose level is between 1 to 59 (Yet to be confirmed)
%Reduction = (Armor / (Armor + 400 + 85 * Enemy_Level)) * 100
For a character whose level is between 59 to 70
%Reduction = (Armor / (Armor - 22168 + 467.5 * Enemy_Level)) * 100

Though Gurgthock mentioned it was level 61, not 60. Patchwerk is 63. Oh, he's been hotfixed. So much for "not changing previous game content".
A small change, though I just may not have noticed it before. All caster purchasable talents now level up with their purchase, instead of having to be replaced one by one after buying them. Nice little touch, that.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:A small change, though I just may not have noticed it before. All caster purchasable talents now level up with their purchase, instead of having to be replaced one by one after buying them. Nice little touch, that.
I wonder if that works for Aimed Shot as well.

Now I actually feel stupid about buying Rank 2 and 3 before the patch.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Word has it that this change did not take Patchwerk into consideration. He's hitting Dreadnaught-clad Warriors for 9500 and is more or less impossible for a guild that's just trying to learn him. Those who've been killing him some time have the gear edge to make ends meet, but for everyone else it looks like we're expected to wait until we level up a bit.

Was hotfixed last night. They did a rolling restart of all servers to fix it.

Quote:Now for those guilds who DO have Kel'Thuzad on farm... I can't wait to hear about the opposite-faction T3 rings dropping off him.

We're looking forward to double shaman rings this week.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:We're looking forward to double shaman rings this week.

Someone already got 10 storms and natural alignment on the same drake last night on SR. Frag mentioned it in raid chat.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Someone already got 10 storms and natural alignment on the same drake last night on SR. Frag mentioned it in raid chat.

We are hoping for our first Nef kill on Terenas Friday or Monday, so we figure that we'll get double judgement, on a first kill...
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Yes, it's annoying. But I think everyone has gotten the drift now...
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Aside from the document hunter changes, I noticed a couple of things:

1: First, Aimed Shot and Arcane Shot are no longer on the same cooldown timer: Fully possible to quickly hammer out a fairly decent damage spike following straight after the Aimed (My personal favourite: Aimed->Sting->Auto->Arcane...)
2: Probably as a part of "Auto Shot will enable if enemy moves out of melee" fix, pressing 'T' or double-clicking a distant enemy will automatically engage Auto Shot. It's caused a few hairy moments for me, but nothing more serious than what I would have had happened had I pressed a sting key instead of Aimed Shot (Don't deny you've never done that yourselves). I've found myself engaging combat from beyond the ranged area since I was caught out the first few times - Mark and pet attack while everything's still red, before closing in and aiming up an AS.

That's it for now.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
"Cauldron Run" items such as Ectoplasmic Resonators stack higher than 20 now.
See you in Town,
-Z