Undocumented Changes
Quote:Hunter's Mark - Activating Hunter's Mark on an enemy player will cause all enemy players to converge on and mass attack the hunter.

But I'm a weak little hunter:(Okay, my ranged DPS has gone from 70 to 100, but that's no reason for me to be ganked by entire raid groups in WSG...

Just get the HP talents and get an extra 15% HP!

Of course, if you were Tauren and not some sissy Orc, Troll, Night Elf, or Dwarf, you could have +20% HP and a two-second AE stun.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:I can't see this mentioned anywhere in the readme, and since the tooltip suggests otherwise I'm lead to believe that it's a bug: Rapid Killing doesn't have a guaranteed chance of proccing.

Could it be due to your pet scoring the killing blow? Easy to check by not using a pet or just get the pet back when mob is low on life.
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
Again, it might have been in there and I simply missed it, but Blastwave had its cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from...I forget. Something around the 45 second mark sounds right though.:)

Quote:Ever seen a bear jump over and behind an orc? :shuriken:
No, but I'ved jumped many a gnome! :w00t:
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Quote:Curse of Doom can't be used on players. Try stacking a Curse of Doom with a Unstable Affliction to protect it. Yeah.

Ah, nitpicking for fun and profit here, and maybe this is what you meant, but... Anyone dispelling a curse would not be affected by Unstable Affliction (magic). UA protects 'magic' effects like: Corruption, Siphon Life, Shadow Embrace, and Fear.

Vekniss Wasps in AQ40 now only hit two people at a time with their "itch" debuff.

So much for the "we will not alter existing content" stance Blizzard's been claiming. This was clearly in response to Decursive's absence. And... funny enough... this is one case where Decursive didn't do jack. The best way to cleanse that poison was to Abolish Poison when people were itching, then get an instant cleanse when it changes into the catalyst.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Curse of Doom can't be used on players.
I know, and that is why you couldn't reflect it onto yourself using Anubisath Sentinels in the past. I was only wondering if a player's reflect ability (shadow reflect trinket for example) would reflect it back to the warlock. When you try to cast CoD on a player, does you get "Invalid target" or Immune? I can't remember.
The error occurred on line -1.
Most CCs have had duration nerfed in PvP, but it appears that rocket helm still works fine. From a few tests, it's still more than enough time to cap a flag every time, whereas with sap you have to get lucky.
Quote:Of course, if you were Tauren and not some sissy Orc, Troll, Night Elf, or Dwarf, you could have +20% HP and a two-second AE stun.
I am a Tauren. Warstomp does good to get those annoying little gnomes to stop chewing on my legs.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
In playing my warlock last night, it appeared that all ranks of Detect Invisibility (Lesser, Normal, and Greater) have been replaced with a single spell, "Detect Invisibility" which has the tooltip from Detect Lesser Invisibility. I noticed while buffing my team for arenas, but was a tad busy to double-confirm it (slaughtering silly nublocks). Tonight I'll put more time into confirming at the trainer (although I bought every spell offered after respeccing).
Quote:In playing my warlock last night, it appeared that all ranks of Detect Invisibility (Lesser, Normal, and Greater) have been replaced with a single spell, "Detect Invisibility" which has the tooltip from Detect Lesser Invisibility. I noticed while buffing my team for arenas, but was a tad busy to double-confirm it (slaughtering silly nublocks). Tonight I'll put more time into confirming at the trainer (although I bought every spell offered after respeccing).

I was wondering about this too, as I only had one detect invisibility in my spellbook left, I guess they changed it to make it consistent. Some mobs from TBC and mages can be invisible now, my guess is that to implement invisibility on players, they had to change this.
Quote:I was wondering about this too, as I only had one detect invisibility in my spellbook left, I guess they changed it to make it consistent. Some mobs from TBC and mages can be invisible now, my guess is that to implement invisibility on players, they had to change this.

There are invisible mobs in the game now (Dire Maul West). If I had to guess, I'd bet they found that warlocks with detect greater invisibility could too-easily hunt higher level mages.
Quote:Someone already got 10 storms and natural alignment on the same drake last night on SR. Frag mentioned it in raid chat.

This exact thing came back and bit Avarice on Sunday as Ebonroc dropped Ten Storms and NAC... <_<
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Three pieces of Seafury in ZG last night, including the epic one from Hakkar! :whistling:
I didn't see it anywhere but that doesn't mean it is undocumented;):

The cooldown on Transmute: Arcanite was reduced from 48 to 24 hours.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:This exact thing came back and bit Avarice on Sunday as Ebonroc dropped Ten Storms and NAC... <_<

Even horde guilds are probably better off sharding 10 storms.

edit: and the Nac. It's being changed to a flat bonus, and is much worse then the ZHC because 1) it has far less healing (though a little extra damage) and 2) it retains its mana penalty
Quote:There are invisible mobs in the game now (Dire Maul West). If I had to guess, I'd bet they found that warlocks with detect greater invisibility could too-easily hunt higher level mages.
What I read was that Blizard realized there is only one kind of invisibility, hence the name change, and they forgot to change the tooltip text. I can't remember where I read that though, so I don't know how reliable it is. If that is actually true, imagine the following scenario:

A level 60 warlock casts Detect Invisibility on himself. A nearby level 70 mage is passing by while invisible. The warlock can now see the mage, but the mage can also see the warlock now. Oops. Kablam.
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:There are invisible mobs in the game now (Dire Maul West). If I had to guess, I'd bet they found that warlocks with detect greater invisibility could too-easily hunt higher level mages.

There have been invisible mobs in the game since Beta. The shades in Stratholme, invisible. Ghosts in DMWest, invisible. They've always been this way. Most people don't realize it, but by having a warlock along or having someone with items that can detect invisible you can take out those pesky shades in Strat before they even pop out and make their yell.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:There have been invisible mobs in the game since Beta. The shades in Stratholme, invisible. Ghosts in DMWest, invisible. They've always been this way. Most people don't realize it, but by having a warlock along or having someone with items that can detect invisible you can take out those pesky shades in Strat before they even pop out and make their yell.

Take a warlock out to the buildings at Raven Hill and have him cast Detect Invisibility. You'll see why Jitters is so... jittery.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Probably being done to increase availability of Arcanite Bars, where some are needed for new TBC recipes.

I noticed that too. It's not for the arcanite bars, though, because those are only used in a couple of jewlcrafting recepies. It's because enchanters need arcane dust by the bushel, and each crystal is 3 dust.
Not played for a bit so dont know how long this has been in , but the trade goods guy downstairs to the tailor in Theramore sells trinkets . Been there before now and never noticed these , bought a defense trinket for my little warrior , also saw a stealth trinket .
Take care