Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
For some reason, this thread is telling me it has 7 pages, even though it only has 6. (It says "specified thread does not exist" when I try to go to the seventh page.)

EDIT: Of course, this post brought it to the seventh page, and that seems to have fixed it. Still odd.
Greyfoo (Spacebar Clown) + EmberIsolte (Ninja Raiders) = Awesome
Warcraft Wisdom is simply brilliant.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(06-01-2010, 10:56 PM)Bolty Wrote: Warcraft Wisdom is simply brilliant.

WOW!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Nyhm and gang are back with an original piece.
Alexstrasza
Illegal Danish 3 - The Prelude
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Not a movie exactly...a clip from Blizzcon 2010 Lore Q&A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyMB19q7ms
Ziig (Warrior) - Ako (Hunter) - Amo (Paladin) - Ziade (Monk) - Ziag (DK)
I thoroughly enjoyed Pugs All Night and Ode to Old Azeroth. Meanwhile, Acting with Certainty is quite creepy.

I dare you to watch I've Been Everywhere without laughing.

I am Forsaken is one of the Blizzcon 2010 winners, and it's quite excellent.

Finally, White and Nerdy. Weird Al ftw.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
My Happy Place by Cranius of Big Blue Dress fame.
Not the best done Machinima but I LOVE their concept. I personally lost it with the druids doing the refrain.

We Didn't Start the Fire
(12-02-2010, 09:59 PM)Tal Wrote: Not the best done Machinima but I LOVE their concept. I personally lost it with the druids doing the refrain.

We Didn't Start the Fire

That was histerical! While not "the best" like you say, I give them massive kudos for concept.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
This was done by the Guild Leader of an Alliance guild on Terenas named Order of the Goat (hence the goat) I found it to be a pretty funny watch.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(12-09-2010, 03:55 PM)shoju Wrote: This was done by the Guild Leader of an Alliance guild on Terenas named Order of the Goat (hence the goat) I found it to be a pretty funny watch.

That's great. Smile
*unprowls*

*meows*

*cast prowl*
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
man sure sucks when you haven't had the time to check around my favorite s links, but bolty are you trying to take my butcher of the English language from me with that title? ..

or was i missed that much, lol sorry had to do it normally i am the one that gets corrected about my spelling... heh
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
There is no spelling error in the title. Wink

(Yes, 'compleat' is a real word.)
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
umm from which language..? from my knowledge compleat is a error that should have been complete unless its different language

and no i am just having a little fun, the lounge has helped me with a lot of my spelling and contextual sentences structure problems. i at least get to do some ribbing{ bolty is normally completely immune to spelling mistakes.}
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
It is an English word. It is merely uncommon.

'Complete' means done, finished. 'Compleat' means outstanding, quintessential.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
(01-26-2011, 10:09 PM)Wiccan Wrote: umm from which language..? from my knowledge compleat is a error that should have been complete unless its different language

and no i am just having a little fun, the lounge has helped me with a lot of my spelling and contextual sentences structure problems. i at least get to do some ribbing{ bolty is normally completely immune to spelling mistakes.}

It's English
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.