Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
I must admit, I still like Fatboss TV's Dragon Soul In Under 1 Minute guide.

"Ultraxion: Push the button... GG."
(05-01-2012, 09:05 PM)NiteFox Wrote: I must admit, I still like Fatboss TV's Dragon Soul In Under 1 Minute guide.

"Ultraxxion: Push the button... GG."

LMAO that was awesome
TheGreyFoo strikes again!
Crafting Worlds has an article on The five greatest WoW machinimas to date. Boo for not mentioning the Grind, even if it followed in the footsteps of Zinwrath.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
"I think back to when I was worthless... I wish I could raid 40 men!" Heart

I really miss those times. "Come on, Loch, it will be fun." I had no idea how hooked I would get on something I was sure I would hate. I vividly remember the first pull in Molten Core. Everyone dead and laughing hysterically. "What was that?!" Big Grin
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
For those who don't watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

We Are The World Of Warcraft

(Sigh, I've jonesing some WoW pretty bad here. Undecided Confused )
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Wow - I really liked Firelord Randy. Still watching the second...
Rainy Robot Pictures is on a roll after their Ragnaros one...

OH. MY. %#$&ING. GOD.

I think Drewbie may have played a significant role in the creation of this.
(12-29-2014, 09:19 PM)Bolty Wrote: I think Drewbie may have played a significant role in the creation of this.

I saw nothing to indicate Drewbie had anything to do with it!
I'd say there's no better evidence that WoD has revived World of Warcraft than the Oblivious Films crew coming back to it after four and a half years.

Unless this is just a tease and they disappear again. Leave me to my pain.
*hands Bolty an Illegal Danish*
Old, but, Oxhorn:

The new S.E.L.F.I.E. camera in the upcoming 6.1 patch has people playing around:

Video 
More GRIND!

So satisfying.
(12-29-2014, 09:19 PM)Bolty Wrote: I think Drewbie may have played a significant role in the creation of this.

Contrary to the credits, I never even sat in that helicopter.
Haha, keep being awesome, Drewb. Blush I enjoy the terrible Youtube comments where people demand you make longer videos for them. Sheil one-shotting Onyxia made me laugh hard.

In other machinima funniness (NSFW, suggestive themes):

Also, apparently this is a thing for Alliance players?