Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
Added Boombox, a silly movie that's quite NSFW, but a song I can't get out of my head. You gotta know your limits with a boombox.

Also, the Taiwanese group AFK PL@YERS is back with my favorite mage, Ah-ha. Check out MAJOR LEAGUE Azeroth. Witness King Darian's fantastic emo-raging!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Please list (and link to) your faves!

-Bolty

I humbly suggest Top Gun...Rogues
Some movies from Blizzcon 2009 are coming out now. We have the hilarious Don't Make Me Get My Main, the winner of the contest.

Some older stuff I haven't posted, either: the wicked Wrought, the well-filmed A Death Knight's Tale, and two fun music videos by Baron Soosdon, Happy Up Here and Warrior's Dance.

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that THE GRIND: 3 (Minutes) is out!
Go check it out here. It is of course totally awesome because Nynnja is in it. And Spagyeti. Shut up.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hmm, I should kinda mention A Day in the Life, the grand-prize winner of Blizzcon 2009, which is based on a Dark Legacy comic strip. Not going to link the strip because the movie's funnier if you don't know what's coming.

By "kinda mention," I mean, "go download it because it's really funny."

-Bolty
Don't think this makes my permanent list, because it's really just a collection of screenshots, but you gotta see Fail Chat Screenshots. You'll bust a gut.

Not safe for work, lewd, and infantile. Examples:

[Drual] LF enchanter to give me penetration on my back. Your mates or mine.
[Drual] mats

[Nighthunter] whispers: feral?
To [Nighthunter]: Boomkin
[Nighthunter] whispers: what is that?
To [Nighthunter]: Big chicken of doom with space lasers
[Nighthunter] whispers: feral or resto?

-Bolty
I cannot endorse the lyrics, but I found this amusing nonetheless: Ninja Raiders
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Hey Bolty! They're Playing Your Song
Emerald Dream by Gigi and friends. Gigi has been on my radar since she collaborated with Nyhm and the Druid Boyz. This new movie is simply...enchanting.
This will keep me laughing this coming friday even if for some reason the paladin changes don't make me smile.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Fall of the Lich King by Onix - Spoilers abound.
The Grind Episode 3.

This is not a joke. Holy crap.
(04-23-2010, 11:17 PM)Bolty Wrote: The Grind Episode 3.

Woot! Drewbie!
Intolerant monkey.
Is it sad that I still stalk your site to make sure you are linking to our latest movies?
Thumbs Up 
(04-23-2010, 11:17 PM)Bolty Wrote: The Grind Episode 3.

Great episode. Big Grin

(04-26-2010, 09:44 PM)Drewbie Wrote: Is it sad that I still stalk your site to make sure you are linking to our latest movies?

And you're not worried that we're stalking your site to see if you put out....movies? Smile
(04-26-2010, 09:44 PM)Drewbie Wrote: Is it sad that I still stalk your site to make sure you are linking to our latest movies?

Well, it answered the how-are-they-going-to-make-a-sequel-based-on-4-year-old-content question.

I enjoyed all the cameos immensely. Snacky had me laughing hard, and of course, the post-credits. The amazing thing is that it even exists - you didn't have to revive the series; your other original content is funny and I wasn't really expecting to ever see a Grind 3. And it had a lot of Nynnja.

It's sorta like this website lead who says that changes are "coming soon" and doesn't actually implement any for an entire year. Cough.
Three Combat Rogues in 3s ATR <- watch it.
(05-07-2010, 08:45 PM)Tal Wrote: Three Combat Rogues in 3s ATR <- watch it.

Oh man, I laughed hard.

[chipmunkvoice]OMG It's a trap![/chipmunkvoice] Big Grin
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-08-2010, 01:32 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:

[chipmunkvoice]OMG It's a trap![/chipmunkvoice] Big Grin

The keyboard sounds are also brilliant Big Grin.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Yesterday's News by Slashdance. Always enjoy their vids.