Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
thanks for increasing my vocabulary and intelligence{ not meaning i am being snarky, i actually do love learning new things} as i said never heard of that being used in sentence to date. so that's why i thought was a typo
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
They are homophones - you cannot hear a difference. Which is probably why it's phasing out, more or less.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I'm really surprised the thread lasted this long without someone making a comment about a typo in the thread title.

I guess most people just think "hah, Bolty screwed up 'Complete,' I wonder if he'll ever notice?" and move on.

Also, is it just me or is good machinima really rare nowadays? It seems that WarcraftMovies.com is almost entirely pvp vids now, and all the great old machinima makers have moved on. I still see some good stuff coming out by people like Irdeen, but most of it is pretty meh. Either that, or my standards have changed, and it takes more to impress me now after all these years of great stuff.

WTB more Baron Soosdon, Oblivious Films, etc. Even the latest @FK Players video didn't seem as good as their earlier stuff.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
sorry bolty, but as the old saying goes you learn something new each day and i admit i did.

when i read the title i could read it and understand it, but when you see something that strikes you funny, and you also remember back before you closed the lounge we had a little contest on how long you can go without making a random typo in some of your post to this day you still haven't done it!

so thank you

and no its not you there really haven't been any good machinima as of late i seen few meh ones but i guess the bar has been set by illegal danish if you remember they was supposed to release the new one at blizzcon a year half ago when wrath was being talked about at blizzcon
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
I figured the typo was intentional.
(01-28-2011, 04:29 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I figured the typo was intentional.

But, if a typo is intentional is it still a typo? Confused

"Captain Kirk: Harry lied to you, Norman. Everything Harry says is a lie. Remember that, Norman. *Everything* he says is a lie.
Harcourt Fenton Mudd: Now I want you to listen to me very carefully, Norman. I'm... lying.
Norman: You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because you always lie... illogical! Illogical! Please explain! You are human; only humans can explain! Illogical! "
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I really dig Dramatic Exploration, which proves there are still things to explore in WoW despite having flying mounts in old Azeroth.

As an aside, the Most Epic Boss Kill Ever! is too funny. It also lets me pimp the new embedded video feature of the forum software and dump this here:

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hi,

(01-27-2011, 07:43 PM)Bolty Wrote: I'm really surprised the thread lasted this long without someone making a comment about a typo in the thread title.

What typo? I just assumed you were a descendant of Izaak Walton and honoring his memory. Smile

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I have a few i'd like to add to the list. I do apologize if they are already there.

Tales from the past. Part I, II, III
Legends. Part I: The Gathering

Both I feel are EPIC movies, they are machinima style flics, great editing and stuff.

Instances:
Security: Naxxaramas, yes the old school 40man one, righteous video.
A Few Good Men: Blackwing Lair, sooooooo awesome.

I must confess a general lack of interwebz ability so I don't know how to do the hyperlink thing, I do apologize for the nubness.
BigShow.

What you would need, is the link to the video. then, put it like this

[ url="yourlinktothevideogoeshere"]your text about the video here[/url]

Use that line, remove the space between the [ and the first url, replace my holder text, and you are done.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
You can also simply paste the URL into the text. For instance, if I write
Code:
www.lurkerlounge.com

then the forum will automatically convert it into a hyperlink: www.lurkerlounge.com
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Baron Soosdon's back with more of his World of Warcraft imagery set to awesome music in Depth of Field Wonderland.

Here's the vid:

Tal's Edit: That's a no-no. Enjoy your ban.
Meet the Hunter
Thanks, Tal - added Meet the Hunter. Also, check out Like a Tank (NSFW, language).

Also, look out...some have never wanted to see such incomprehensible and pretentious artistic crap ever again!

Unlimited Escapism Volume 5 is out.

Youtube has banned it in the US due to copyright violations, so try Vimeo:

Don't miss A Warlock's Journey. An amazing 45 minute video of World of Warcraft exploration, including such treats as alpha Karazhan and the original versions of Ulduar. Awesome music.

If you're thinking "boring," try it. Might surprise you.
This is the only time I've ever thought Cotton Eye Joe was appropriate music for a youtube video.

(09-15-2011, 02:33 AM)DeeBye Wrote: This is the only time I've ever thought Cotton Eye Joe was appropriate music for a youtube video.

So many of the chosen race all in one place. It warms the heart of this old gnome. Heart
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(09-15-2011, 06:14 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 02:33 AM)DeeBye Wrote: This is the only time I've ever thought Cotton Eye Joe was appropriate music for a youtube video.

So many of the chosen race all in one place. It warms the heart of this old gnome. Heart

Chosen to be punted you mean... Big Grin
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.