1. "What behind the rabbit?"

Bridge keeper: "What is your name?"
Necro:"corpseleaver the necro."
Keeper:"What is your quest?"
Necro:"To overflow Akara with corpes."
Keeper:"How many golem corpses are there?"
Necro:"Blood golem or Iron golem?"
Keeper:"I don't know that...AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!111"
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
To the tune of "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

(Actual line now)

I've got a lovely bunch of golem-nuts! There they are all lying in a heap! Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!

(/Actual line)

Sorry if I've offended anyone. I didn't mean to be rude, this verse just popped into my head and I thought it would be funny.

Greetings,
Refrigerator
"Boy, do those Carvers ever know how to make a mess; there's not a thing left here for me to use! Now which one of these is Charsi... I hope there's something to salvage; I've always wanted her at my beck and call!"
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
1.) Oh, so that chat gem *does* do something!

2.) Why yes, next to purple, red is my favorite color.

3.) Welcome back my friend! -- we're still clearing the monastery, but you're welcome to stay here as long as you need.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
3. Necro: "You misunderestimated me!"

Caption: "George W. Bush tries his hand at the Blood Golem spell."
I call it:
A Nasty Surprise...

"Ahhh, it's autumn, with a lovely carpet of gold and red leaves on the ground and the smell of pumpkins in the air. *Sniff sniff* Wait a minute..."
1) For the money.
"I guess I owe you a fiver Akara, you were right, golems CAN'T sky dive."

2) For the show.
"The first person to eat 20 corpses will be declared the winner of Diablo: Fear Factor."

3) To get ready.
"Ho ho ho, merry Meatmas!"
A plague of exploding high-fives.
necro:"New plumber Akara?"
Akara:"Yeah, some guy who had an italian accent. His name was.... Mario. That bastard through some red ball in there and BAM...this happens! He ran off on a green dinosuar."
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
Necro: "I guess you'll be wanting my broomstick then."

*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

"Reality? That's where the STSI reminds me of Pizza toppings!"
-Leshy
-Leshy, Pizza Lover Extraordinaire
http://www.leshy.net
Bah, didn't reply to Bolty's
"Oh dear god, i don't feel alive when you're cut short of misery (raise forth lost cause)
will you pray it be the end? give a look surprise wide eyed to me (raise forth lost cause)"

~Coheed & Cambria
Akara: Mexican?

Necromancer frowns.
"Oh dear god, i don't feel alive when you're cut short of misery (raise forth lost cause)
will you pray it be the end? give a look surprise wide eyed to me (raise forth lost cause)"

~Coheed & Cambria
#1 -- Necro: Really! It tastes like chicken!

#2 -- Akara: There is a place of great evil... Oh, my god! What a bloody mess. Nevermind.

#3 -- Necro: I swear, once in awhile one will actually look like Robert Redford.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

#1: Necro: "Okay, okay, my turn. I spy, with my eye, something that is red!"
Akara: "........"

#2: Hoping to seal the deal quickly, Akara offered TEN-THOUSAND corpses AND a floating black box to the Necromancer in exchange for the "services" of the virile, masculine Barbarian.

#3: Akara: "What's that black, empty box hanging over your head?"
Necro: "Hey, I asked first! What are all these dead bodies doing here?"
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
"They didn't call him dim just because of his vision"
1) Umm, Akara..Have any more mana potions?

2) This is what I'll do to those Hell Bovine!!! after that amazon comes back..

3) Just making sure I couldn't have more than 1 golem...
1) "I told you cows couldn't skydive..."

2) "Y'know, Akara, I liked the old rug better."

Can't think of a third, I'll try and get one in before the deadline :)

Edit: Daaa-aamn. Never read through the whole thread, so I never noticed that my first caption is near-identical to one of Sheep's. I guess we'll settle the debate on which is funnier: Cows or Golems.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Sheep,Aug 23 2003, 06:59 PM Wrote:3) To get ready.
"Ho ho ho, merry Meatmas!"
:lol: LMAO !! :lol:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
6. Necro : "Wow , Akara , that 10,000 Maniacs concert was an absolute blast !! I brought you something as a reminder , by the way , any idea what a mosh pit is ?"

News Headlines from after the 10,000 Maniacs concert "Hundreds Mysteriously Slain in Mosh Pit"
Stormrage :
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
7. "Paper or plastic ?"

8. "So , as you can see , these plastic explosive pumpkins will definitely remove those pesky gophers from your garden ....... "

(C'mon , I'm spacing these all out - I didn't want to use all my good ideas up ...... wheres everyone else ? :blink: Why am I in parentheses ? :blink: ......... :ph34r: ! )
Stormrage :
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
2. Sorry about that Akara. Conan there has never been out of the Arreat Summit, so forgive his manners. Besides, you're a healer, you can fix that right up.

3. Photo caption: There was a riot at the Rouge Encampment when it was revealed that the 1.10 Patch was delayed for another 2 years. We now go to our intrepid reporter, Tom BrokeAll, who is already at the scene. Tom?
Necro: It was a bloody scene earlier this morning when...
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?