Finding Grand Charms
I've never really tried to find these kinds of grand charms, but the dmg increase from auras like Conc, Fana, and Frenzy seem significant enough to try it out. So where would be a good place to hunt for these (ilvl 50)? I tried using the treasure class calculator, but I didn't know how to specify the ilvl in the magic grand charm I was searching for.

BTW, my magic find is extremely low. I don't do many runs at all, I just go through the game with many different characters and build each one up fairly high. (Highest is clvl 98 Paladin, in case anyone really cared :P )

DroopingCactus
Quote:Adeyke and people like him get tons of questions exactly like this one by people who're apparently too stupid to play without Maphack, too stupid to read the Help file that comes with the program, too stupid to turn off the socket protection when they're using Maphack, and too stupid to realize that they're stepping before the firing squad when asking questions like that in forums like this.
-AK404
Your magic find won't matter, since it only effects chances of the item being unique, set, rare, or magic, not the type of drop itself (and since charms are always magical...). I have no idea where to hunt for them, though...
hell arcane sanctuary chests gives pretty uber drops on players 8, i've not done them that much(in 1.10) but have gotten 2 +skilltab ones.
+Skill tab charms drops from act 3 Nightmare and onwards iirc.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I would suggest cubing them. It's probably easier this way. The affix calculator here lists an ilvl 50 Grand Charm as having a 0.434782 % chance of spawning with +1 skills using the 3 perfect gem cube recipe

--T