A Caption Contest
In the spirit of the previous contest, Lemming has struck once again with an interactive STSI. You can see from his screenshot (via the link) that Lemming's Necromancer is about to say something hilarious - but it's up to you to fill in the blank!

Contest rules:
  • Contest ends at midnight Battle.Net time on August 31. In other words, if it's September, it's over. You can submit an entry then, but it will be ignored for judging purposes.
    <>
  • Each member can submit up to three entries.
    <>
  • The contest is not an excuse to soil the Lounge. A post that would be moderated under normal circumstances will still be moderated.
    <>
  • Entry length is limited to a maximum of 50 words. The entry has to be short and sweet - no novels or soliloquies. Think of a cartoon caption, and you have the right idea.<>
    [st]On Thread Structure:
    • Post your ENTRY in reply to this message. Post only ENTRIES in reply to this message.
      <>
    • Replies to entries are permitted. Replies to entries are not considered entries.
      <>
    • Please give ENTRY posts a title of some sort.
      <>
    • E-mail and Private Message submissions are not accepted.<>
      [st]Reward:

As before, the reward to the winner is a forum title (i.e. "Lurking Lounger" in my case, viewable underneath my avatar) of their choosing! Redeemable cash value = 1/10th of $0.01.

On Winning:
      • The Mods of the Lounge Table will alone decide the winner. This means Bolty, Griselda, Lemming, Mavfin, and Elric. Send bribes to...
        <>
      • Mods can enter but cannot win.
        <>
      • There can be only one. Just like last time, when there were two winners from a tie. Uh...
        <>
      • Want to win? Make us laugh - plain and simple. To the comedian go the spoils.<>
        [st]Finally, have fun! I can't wait to see what us Lurkers come up with this time.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Low-brow humor is SO easy! Here's an (unwinnable, since I'm a mod) entry:

"I think Warriv slipped some Metamucil in my ale..."

-Bolty

P.S. even if this was a winnable entry, it wouldn't win. It stinks. :) You can do better, I bet!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
1) Necromancer: "Akara, I just LOVE what you have done with this place!"

2) The hazzards of children's birthay parties #1: parents cleaning up after the guests have all eaten too much cake.

3) When walking the path of death, don't forget to stop and smell the corpses.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
"That's right ma'am, I have a meat delivery here for Barbecue Boy and... well, what do you mean he lives in Harrogath?"
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
1. "Where's the Redemption Paladin when you need him?!"
2. "I had summoned a truly remarkable golem which this encampment was too small to contain."
3. "And this is what happens when you spike Diablo's drink with laxatives."
And the days are not full enough
And the nights are not full enough
And life slips by like a field mouse
____________.Not shaking the grass.
-- Ezra Pound, "And the days are not full enough"
Necro: "And that's what I think of your lousy quest reward ring."

Necro: "Well, I'm off to act 2. Here's a little something to remember me by."

Akara: "Yes, I did say the camp's foodstocks are running low, but I don't know if this will really help."

Barbarian: "Alright, alright, I take it back. I'm not homesick for the Bloody Foothills."

(And yes, I know that as I'm already the Lurking Abomination of course I can't "win". :) )
"Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once, but after summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again."
- Abdul Alhazred

Warcraft characters
Stormrage:
- Naphta, 70 Warlock, 350 goblin engineer
- Xinth, 60 Warrior
Terenas
- Nezeramontias, 33 priest
- Boulderan, 13 shaman
Miss, I'm looking for people to donate some blood. My muscular friend got injured in battle and as you can see.. his hemophilia is making things quite messy around here. Please help us.
g33k
"I, er.... um, it's not what it looks like."

-I like simplicity
1) Hi Akara! Do you have any boots for sale? My old ones are just soaked through.

2) There you go. All the ingredients you need for a nice big batch of life potions!

3) He-he-help me Akara! Lord de Se-se-seis has cu-cu-cursed me with
ep-ep-epilepsy and the stu-stu-stutters! I ca-ca-can't co-co-control my
ca-ca-casting!

Phylogen.
Quote: 1) Hi Akara! Do you have any boots for sale? My old ones are just soaked through.
I think he needs a pair of Gore Riders. ^_^
"Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once, but after summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again."
- Abdul Alhazred

Warcraft characters
Stormrage:
- Naphta, 70 Warlock, 350 goblin engineer
- Xinth, 60 Warrior
Terenas
- Nezeramontias, 33 priest
- Boulderan, 13 shaman
1. "Mind yer step."
2. "Ooops....I did it again...I Played with my golem...Got blown up in camp" by Brattany Bonespears
3. "The only thing I could think of was the Stay-Puff Golem-Man...Luckily the Ghostbusters were in town..."
"Did you happen to take up a new hobby Akara?"

"What are these, Mana Pumpkins?"

"Man, you should do something about this smell Akara!"

Zakarum
[font=Arial size=3]If 'I think therefore I am' is true, then is 'I think not, therefore I am not' true?[/font]

Virginia Tech is the best damn school in the country! I'm not too sure about the cities though....
I personally like the original. :P

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/diablo2/stsi/s.../stsi.php?id=93

[Image: 93.jpg]
So THAT's the butcher's wife!
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Zerg!?!?! Where????
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
1.) "I knew that Mexican Food wouldn't sit well!"

2.) "The recipe said for three taplespoons of blood and a lifetime supply of yeast! What... L. doesn't stand for Liftime Supply?!"
I love the smell of napalm in the morning....Hmmmm This isn't napalm....
or
"And thats the end of the story of the cows who could come through the red portal."
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
Official Entry!!

"So THIS is what happens when you sneeze your brains out!"

"I was wrong. If brains were dynamite, Cain did have more then enough to blow his nose."

"Akara, you did WHAT with Diablo and your water just broke?"

Edited to satisfy.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
1. "I take it they all refused to rescue Cain?"

2. "No, Akara, I LOVE this +1 LR ring! Really!"
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Linus said the Great Pumpkin was around here. Can you help me find it?
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?