A Caption Contest
Quote:To the tune of "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

(Actual line now)

I've got a lovely bunch of golem-nuts!  There they are all lying in a heap!  Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!

(/Actual line)

Sorry if I've offended anyone.  I didn't mean to be rude, this verse just popped into my head and I thought it would be funny.

How could anyone be offended by that?I don't get it :huh:
"A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire
Hey Akara. Wanna buy a bowel?

"Reality? That's where there's no Pizza of Fortune!"
-Leshy
-Leshy, Pizza Lover Extraordinaire
http://www.leshy.net
"Someday, Caden. Someday this will all be yours."

"I said the words! Honest!"
See you in Town,
-Z
... I don't know. But maybe there is some person out there who finds that extremely offensive because their sibling tortured them by singing various variations of that song five hundred times a day when they were little. Or maybe they dislike reference to heaps of golem nuts.

Oh! This is it, I've got it! They would be offended by me saying some golems nuts are as big as your head, which would mean that (that person's) nuts are not the biggest ones in the universe. Maybe I insulted their pride.

In any case, it can't hurt to be polite. Unless "sorry" is a deathly insult in Czechoslovachian. Did I spell that right?

Greetings,
Refrigerator
"And THAT is how I recommend dealing with nauseating roadies."

My only entry B)
...Loose the strangle, light the darkness,
Seek the peace you yearn to keep;
And in the mystery hold at last
A cleansing love, forever deep.
I'm VERY surprised that no one has used the classic yet: "Ahhh, FRESH MEAT!" :)
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Once you pop, you can't stop!®
1. (Necro) Yes Dammit! I want fries with that!

2. (Necro) Got any Pepto miss?

3. (Akira) Clean up in Aisle 3 please!
Read more than one page, it helps. :)

It was my Third Official Entry

EDIT ADD: At the bottom of page 2 of this thread.

I believe you are buying, so I'll have a Westmarch Bitter. :o
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
"Miller time!"
TwIsTeD

Last time I saw anything like that, . . .
. . . I flushed twice to make sure it couldn't get back.
Pete
"Have you seen my golems, last time i saw them they were walking this way. By the way, have you brought a new carpit?"
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Akara: "So let me get this straight. . . You ordered spam spam spam spam spam and eggs with spam and spam.Ok?That'll be 5 quid please."
"A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire
"I bet this Golem was "Made in Kurast". One moment ago he was right next to me - now he is all over the place."

"Sorry about the mess." (there had to be this Sta Wars quote.)

"You ordered an English Beefsteak and you got it. Where is the problem?"
"Ignoring is also a kind of understanding." - Christian Mai
Necromancer: Uh, Gheed did it.
Akara: "Willow you idiot! I said, I needed ONE golem to do a hundred chores!"
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Thanks everyone for your submissions!

As before, please give us mods a week, maybe two to come up with a winner. This takes time because we all have to peruse all these entries, decide on our favorites, and compare what we come up with to see who the eventual winner is. We may even need a dreaded runoff vote!

Plus, we all have to find a time to read these when wife/girlfriend/husband/friends are not around, because when we bust out laughing for seemingly no reason, it frightens them.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Once again, two members won the contest with a tie amongst our moderators' voting. The winners are: Tarlok and LavCat!

Quote:Tarlok:
"Yet Another Reason for Patch Delay:
Patch 1.10 pre-alpha:*
Bug: Necromancer golems spawn with zero life"

Quote:LavCat:
"Oh, so that chat gem *does* do something!"

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to all participants! Tarlok, LavCat, either email or PM me with your desired forum title that will appear underneath your avatar image/user name in all your posts. Please keep in mind that while we could change your title if the need arose, this can't be something that changes every week. :) Choose wisely!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.