Krys has capped - Stormrage Quest backlog
Three days ago I capped Krystian in the Eastern Plaguelands. Two days ago I posted a thread asking who needed what five man quests done and haven't received any response either in game or on the forum. GG thinks that folks just didn't notice the stickied thread when it was updated. I think you guys are just too shy to tell me what quests you want to work on or what dungeons you need to run. ;)

So I decided to be obnoxious and post a new thread asking what folks need to run where. I can bring a tank, a defensive hybrid or a priest to a group so we could cover the basics. Who needs what quests? Have Tal will travel!

And so Mav can see the loverliness that is Krys:
[Image: prettyinpurple_sm.png]
Chani:

UBRS/LBRS/Scholo/Strat/DM -> everything :P
BRD -> Jailbreak, Emperor, and Love Potion (gotta kill Giants)
Silithus -> All

Not sure where I stand on other world elite quests. Note I am only doing quests until I hit 60, or if they have an item reward I want.

Ramala:
LBRS -> 2nd half (post-troll quests)
Silithus -> Find the girlfriend, hive minds, hive scrapings.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I have finished most of the quests I would be worried about with my level 60 characters. I'm sure there are still lots of quests that I COULD do, but I'm not too worried about it.

However, if you ever need help with this, I can bring a Warlock, Warrior or Priest along to help out with things (particularly Dire Maul where my characters can still pick up a couple upgrades or Scholomance/UBRS with Dragoon to get him his hat and robes).
-TheDragoon
Caerdwyn:

BRD: Emperor
Strat: everything
Scholomance: third & fourth deeds, Ras (pending prereqs)
LBRS: anything, but specifically the boss kills
DMW: everything
Plaguelands: everything
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Sabrarogue:

Elite Quests in Hinterlands - Ancient Egg and Sharpsbeak
Elite Quests in Searing Gorge - Twilight Hammers and the Overseer

Uldaman - The Hidden Chamber (Now gray) and Restoring the Shattered Necklace, so the whole end portion.

Badlands - Tremors in the Earth (Elite Drake Quest)

Sabramage has yet to do a 5 man Live Strat. We started one but Beast lost his connection.

Like Tal, I would love to help with quest log back ups. Sabramage has water/will travel.

I am TOTALLY behind setting a special night aside for 5 mans.

Since I'm editing, I'll add that my son arrives on December 19 and leaves December 26. During that time I'll be gaming only sporadically.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Dec 14 2005, 07:36 AM Wrote:Three days ago I capped Krystian in the Eastern Plaguelands. Two days ago I posted a thread asking who needed what five man quests done and haven't received any response either in game or on the forum. GG thinks that folks just didn't notice the stickied thread when it was updated. I think you guys are just too shy to tell me what quests you want to work on or what dungeons you need to run. ;)

So I decided to be obnoxious and post a new thread asking what folks need to run where. I can bring a tank, a defensive hybrid or a priest to a group so we could cover the basics. Who needs what quests? Have Tal will travel!

And so Mav can see the loverliness that is Krys:
[Image: prettyinpurple_sm.png]
[right][snapback]97037[/snapback][/right]

Tahapenes:
LBRS: Troll Tablets, Find Bijou's stuff

Lissanna:
All of LBRS, All of Strat, All of Scholo

Lizzy:
BRD: Jail Break, Emperor, Smelting Dark Iron
BRS, Strat, Scholo, DM: Everything
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Tal,Dec 14 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:So I decided to be obnoxious and post a new thread asking what folks need to run where. I can bring a tank, a defensive hybrid or a priest to a group so we could cover the basics. Who needs what quests? Have Tal will travel!

None of these really _have_ to be done, but it would be nice to clear them up. Exception: I'd really like the trinket from Active Agent.

Hykim:
Stratholme: Active Agent, Above and Beyond (Rivendare's head)
Western Plaguelands: The Last Barov (Kill Alexi Barov)
Scholomance: Krastinov's Bag (Kill Jandice)
Dire Maul: Unfinished Gordok Business
LBRS: En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why, Put Her Down, Urok Doomhowl, Maxwell's Mission
BRD: Fate of the Kingdom (Kill the Emp)
BRS: Eye of the Emberseer
Silithus: All the Elite quests

I'm also pretty sure she's not BWL attuned, FWIW.

My alts also have a lot of quests piled up, but it's even less critical for them.

Pavis:
All of Scholo, Strat, Dire Maul and the Fordring step in Scarlet Strat.
Quests to pick up Infernal and Doomguard.
Annals of Darrowshire
Blazerunner

Mostal:
All of Scholo, Strat and Dire Maul.
Jailbreak and its successors
Silithus Elite quests
Blazerunner

As usual, I'm ready to help on anything people need, regardless of me having the quest.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
The only thing I half care about for my 60s on Stormrage is maybe getting Eth into scholo so she can learn how to make major mana pots, but considering Aleri doesn't ever drink them, that's no longer a major concern. Still something I'd like, but if it never happens, it never happens. I'm willing to help out when I can though. I'll be around Stormrage on Friday during the day, but not during the evening. Normally it's Thursday that's alliance day, but someone had to be difficult this week and have Friday off instead so I'm switching my play days a bit. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 14 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:The only thing I half care about for my 60s on Stormrage is maybe getting Eth into scholo so she can learn how to make major mana pots, but considering Aleri doesn't ever drink them, that's no longer a major concern.  Still something I'd like, but if it never happens, it never happens.  I'm willing to help out when I can though.  I'll be around Stormrage on Friday during the day, but not during the evening.  Normally it's Thursday that's alliance day, but someone had to be difficult this week and have Friday off instead so I'm switching my play days a bit.  ;)
[right][snapback]97096[/snapback][/right]

That isn't this friday dear its the 23rd. :)
Tal,Dec 14 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:That isn't this friday dear its the 23rd. :)
[right][snapback]97098[/snapback][/right]
All I heard was "friday" when I was told this morning so my brain thought it was this friday. Oh well.
Intolerant monkey.
As ever, if I'm around, I'm generally more than happy to wander along and put arrows into things.

As to quests..The only one Mirajj has is one she has to do herself. And it's being a pain right now. ;)

Daenary...isn't quite old enough for this yet. Dang conflicting work schedules.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Malody is only 50 at the moment (almost 51!) so the higher level instances are out of her range, but there are a few quests I'd like to clear up in order to make log space, so I can start working on some prereqs for those instances:

-Maraudon (I wouldn't mind doing the whole thing, but the Princess quest is the one that's taking up space)
-Sunken Temple
-Hinterlands quests: Ancient Egg & Saving Sharpbeak

Once I get that stuff out of the way I'll start working on the Onyxia line and pick up some BRD quests.
Alright let's see this is off the top of my head may be wrong.

Gnolack
LBRS - I have finished the tablets and Bijou's belongings. I have a Seal and the Gemstone of Spirestone for the key
Scholo - All of it
Strat - Live side is done and I need to get the scourge data before killing Baron on dead side
DM N - Still need a counterattack lodestone and a fire resist girdle from tribute
DM W - All of it
Silithus - All of it

Taranna
BRD - Bael'Gar and Emp
LBRS - All of it
Scholo - Kill Jandice and whatever you do after that done the rest.
Strat - All of it
DM N - Would like an Unyielding Maul, Redoubt Cloak, Rod of the Ogre Magi still
DM W - All of it

Balador
BRD - Bael Gar, Emperor
LBRS - All of it
UBRS - Egg Freezing, then egg collecting (keep forgetting to bring my stuff)
Scholo - Last 2 deeds, everything after killing Jandice for the butcher
Strat - Scourge data and beyond on dead side
DM E - Felvine Shard
DM N - Do a tribute and pick up that quest you get for West. A barrier shield, redoubt cloak, counterattack lodestone, FR belt would all be nice. Killing the guard for the bulky iron spaulders would be nice, Kromcrush's chestplate would be nice (took the ring for the getting the painting). I still don't have my Paladin class book either
DM W - All of it
Silithus - All of it

Probably plenty of upgrade loots I can get too but I never pay that much attention to it except for the tribute stuff since that is all tribute is about.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
This would be the Lochlog - he's got stuff that you guys are needing with second, third and fourth alts! :blush: :(

[Image: lochnarlog.jpg]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Upate and first plan of action:

Sabra,Dec 14 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:Sabrarogue:

Elite Quests in Hinterlands - Ancient Egg and Sharpsbeak
Elite Quests in Searing Gorge - Twilight Hammers and the Overseer

Uldaman - The Hidden Chamber (Now gray) and Restoring the Shattered Necklace, so the whole end portion.

Badlands - Tremors in the Earth (Elite Drake Quest)

[right][snapback]97062[/snapback][/right]

Hinterlands and Searing Gorge quests I can bring Shar online around 11am or 12pm this Saturday for a few hours. We should be able to knock them out in quick fashion. For Uldaman we'll need more Lurkers - I suggest putting it in GEM and if folks don't mind cheese I'll bring whatever is needed for the mix.

Tremors in the Earth - didn't you, me and Ruv do this on Sabrarogue?

Treesh,Dec 14 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:The only thing I half care about for my 60s on Stormrage is maybe getting Eth into scholo so she can learn how to make major mana pots, but considering Aleri doesn't ever drink them, that's no longer a major concern.  Still something I'd like, but if it never happens, it never happens.  I'm willing to help out when I can though.  I'll be around Stormrage on Friday during the day, but not during the evening.  Normally it's Thursday that's alliance day, but someone had to be difficult this week and have Friday off instead so I'm switching my play days a bit.  ;)
[right][snapback]97096[/snapback][/right]

Friday December 23rd I am off all day and will be able to five man Scholo for quite a bit. I have Ruvunal lined up so that brings us to 4 - if someone else can make it I suggest a start time of 11am server to get everything done. I would like to bring Krys for this as she does have the quests unlike Shar and Shal.

For next Wednesday I propose we hit LBRS as it seems to be a common theme in everyone's log. It even looks like we have enough for two groups with one left out if everyone can show up.

Chani (druid)
Caerdwyn (Warlock)
Sabrarogue (Rogue)
Andar (Warrior)
Lissa (Warlock, Hunter, Warrior)
Bun-Bun (Druid, Warlock, Hunter)
Lochnar (Mage and alts from the LochArmy™?)
Mirajj if available
Dragoon if available
GG (Warrior, Druid, Paladin)
Tal (Warrior, Priest, Paladin)

Who is available and wants to show up on Wed the 21st at 7:30pm to do LBRS?

Tal edit: Added the date.
Tal,Dec 16 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:Upate and first plan of action:
Hinterlands and Searing Gorge quests I can bring Shar online around 11am or 12pm this Saturday for a few hours. We should be able to knock them out in quick fashion. For Uldaman we'll need more Lurkers - I suggest putting it in GEM and if folks don't mind cheese I'll bring whatever is needed for the mix.

Tremors in the Earth - didn't you, me and Ruv do this on Sabrarogue?
Friday December 23rd I am off all day and will be able to five man Scholo for quite a bit. I have Ruvunal lined up so that brings us to 4 - if someone else can make it I suggest a start time of 11am server to get everything done. I would like to bring Krys for this as she does have the quests unlike Shar and Shal.

For next Wednesday I propose we hit LBRS as it seems to be a common theme in everyone's log. It even looks like we have enough for two groups with one left out if everyone can show up.

Chani (druid)
Caerdwyn (Warlock)
Sabrarogue (Rogue)
Andar (Warrior)
Lissa (Warlock, Hunter, Warrior)
Bun-Bun (Druid, Warlock, Hunter)
Lochnar (Mage and alts from the LochArmy™?)
Mirajj if available
Dragoon if available
GG (Warrior, Druid, Paladin)
Tal (Warrior, Priest, Paladin)

Who is available and wants to show up on Wed at 7:30pm to do LBRS?
[right][snapback]97268[/snapback][/right]

Just an FYI, I'm out for anything between the 23rd and late afternoon on the 26th as I will be in Lost Wages.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Tal,Dec 16 2005, 11:27 AM Wrote:Tremors in the Earth - didn't you, me and Ruv do this on Sabrarogue?

That was Myrrian and Sabraelf.
Tal,Dec 16 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote:Lochnar (Mage and alts from the LochArmy™?)
I would love to get stuff done on Lochnar but, unfortunately, I have been doing the regular Wednesday night (7:30) ZG runs that started a couple weeks ago. As to the LochArmy™ :lol: - the highest alts I have are only in the 40's. I really need to settle on one of the 3(4?) and push them to cap. Anyway, none of them are in range for these areas so they are out for now.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Ruvanal,Dec 16 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:That was Myrrian and Sabraelf.
[right][snapback]97342[/snapback][/right]

What Myrrian and Sabraelf need is all of Uldaman. I think that Miod's Emjly needs that too, though it may have been accomplished by now.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Friday December 23rd I am off all day and will be able to five man Scholo for quite a bit. I have Ruvunal lined up so that brings us to 4 - if someone else can make it I suggest a start time of 11am server to get everything done. I would like to bring Krys for this as she does have the quests unlike Shar and Shal.

Dying to be your 5th! Count me in on La Mage for Scholo, since we are starting early. Cas will probably be asleep for most of it. I will take the day off. There'll be no reason to come in anyway.

Quote:For next Wednesday I propose we hit LBRS as it seems to be a common theme in everyone's log. It even looks like we have enough for two groups with one left out if everyone can show up. Who is available and wants to show up on Wed  the 21st at 7:30pm to do LBRS?

I'm hopeful of making this one too, but it is La Mage who will be coming, not Rowgie. She's too little.

Other than this, it will be catch as catch can for me and WoW till Cas leaves on the 26th.

Much <3 for Da Tal.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!