Krys has capped - Stormrage Quest backlog
Tal,Dec 16 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:Who is available and wants to show up on Wed  the 21st at 7:30pm to do LBRS?
I just signed up for the Zul Gurub run for that time. I'm a mere 3 runs away from having enough reputation to finish off my chestpiece quest from Zul Gurub, so I would like to go on this, if I get on the roster.

But as I have said, if there is ever a time when I'm not doing something, I'm happy to help. Plus, if I don't get on the roster, then I'd be glad to come. :)
-TheDragoon
Can this thread be pinned?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 18 2005, 12:08 AM Wrote:Can this thread be pinned?
[right][snapback]97402[/snapback][/right]

It already is essentially the http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index...topic=5913 pinned thread was getting no response so tal started this one.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Looks like Wed is being pre-empted by Onyxia and ZG. Sorry guys. :/
This Friday at 11am server I have 6 folks looking to hit Scholomance to do five man quests there. If we can get 4 more folks we'll have enough for two groups. ;) Anyone interested and available?

Current monkeys are:
Krystian
Gnolack (or Balador or Taranna)
Etheramwen
Littledude (Or Taunshu or Andar)
Sabramage
Caerdwyn
Tal,Dec 21 2005, 08:29 AM Wrote:This Friday at 11am server  I have 6 folks looking to hit Scholomance to do five man quests there. If we can get 4 more folks we'll have enough for two groups. ;) Anyone interested and available?
[right][snapback]97701[/snapback][/right]

Monkey see, monkey do 5-mans.

In with Hykim (or Pavis or Mostal).
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
11 am server time is REALLY early for me but I think I would be good to bring Skybreak in for it. I'll try to get to bed early enough that I can actually wake up that early. However, if I'm a couple minutes late, please don't yell at me, I probably just woke up and am groggy. ;)
-TheDragoon
Tal,Dec 18 2005, 09:26 AM Wrote:Looks like Wed is being pre-empted by Onyxia and ZG. Sorry guys. :/
[right][snapback]97417[/snapback][/right]

Could always raid something that night before Ony.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Dec 21 2005, 03:15 PM Wrote:Could always raid something that night before Ony.
[right][snapback]97727[/snapback][/right]

Can't five man that place in two hours...
Tal,Dec 21 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:Can't five man that place in two hours...
[right][snapback]97734[/snapback][/right]

Not talking 5 manning, talking raiding...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Lissa,Dec 21 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:Not talking 5 manning, talking raiding...
[right][snapback]97743[/snapback][/right]

We could but my focus in this case is on 5 mans and completing quests. =)
Lissa,Dec 21 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:Not talking 5 manning, talking raiding...
[right][snapback]97743[/snapback][/right]
We do enough raiding. We don't do enough 5 manning.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 21 2005, 11:10 PM Wrote:We do enough raiding.  We don't do enough 5 manning.
[right][snapback]97757[/snapback][/right]

Here! Here!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
TheDragoon,Dec 21 2005, 01:07 PM Wrote:11 am server time is REALLY early for me but I think I would be good to bring Skybreak in for it.  I'll try to get to bed early enough that I can actually wake up that early.  However, if I'm a couple minutes late, please don't yell at me, I probably just woke up and am groggy.  ;)
[right][snapback]97709[/snapback][/right]

This will be a good warm up for the 5:30 AM alarm. You'll be a working stiff in now time, TD. Suck it up! Glad you can make it!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 21 2005, 08:31 PM Wrote:This will be a good warm up for the 5:30 AM alarm. You'll be a working stiff in no time, TD. Suck it up!
[right][snapback]97762[/snapback][/right]
I'm trying not to think about it until I get back from Hawaii. ;)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Dec 22 2005, 02:19 AM Wrote:I'm trying not to think about it until I get back from Hawaii.  ;)
[right][snapback]97775[/snapback][/right]

When do you start at Boeing? (That low sucking sound that you are hearing? That's the end of your youth!)
:whistling:

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Treesh,Dec 21 2005, 08:10 PM Wrote:We do enough raiding.  We don't do enough 5 manning.
[right][snapback]97757[/snapback][/right]

I understand, the point was though to fill time before the Onyxia run. Not everyone was going into Z'G and there are still characters that could use some gearing up.

Tal,Dec 21 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:We could but my focus in this case is on 5 mans and completing quests. =)
[right][snapback]97745[/snapback][/right]

My was killing time prior to Onyxia... :P

Sabrarogue has made tremendous progress, but still needs the Elite Quests in Hinterlands - Ancient Egg and Sharpsbeak and Searing Gorge - Twilight Hammers and the Overseer in the Slag Pit. She also needs Drakk blood from UBRS. That should be dicey. Just a few more bubbles and she will be able to attune to the Core as well. Can't wait to see what it's like to raid as a Rogue. I would dearly love to focus on her.

Oooohhh. And since this last writing she now needs to go back to ST and finish her Rogue quest. nice rewards!

Sabramage has yet to do a 5 man Live Strat. Would love love love to do that one!

Sabraelf & Myrrian are ready for Zul'Farak - we have a tentative date with Keshi, Rathorela and Rosy (Rwyn) from House Harpell. But it's not happened yet.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jan 5 2006, 06:20 PM Wrote:Sabrarogue has made tremendous progress, but still needs the Elite Quests in Hinterlands - Ancient Egg and Sharpsbeak and Searing Gorge - Twilight Hammers and the Overseer in the Slag Pit.

Sabramage has yet to do a 5 man Live Strat. Would love love love to do that one!

Sabraelf & Myrrian - Zul'Farak - we have a tentative date with Keshi, Rathorela and Rosy (Rwyn) from House Harpell. But it's not happened yet.
[right][snapback]98792[/snapback][/right]

Emjly needs Ancient Egg and Sharpbeak as well.