Krys has capped - Stormrage Quest backlog
Sabra,Apr 8 2006, 06:11 AM Wrote:Reviving this old chestnut, because Row needs to get into BRD and pick up the Field Bot Plans. Can I get an assist????
[right][snapback]106603[/snapback][/right]

I work this weekend but if I'm on and not raiding I can hit BRD.
Sabra,Apr 8 2006, 06:11 AM Wrote:Reviving this old chestnut, because Row needs to get into BRD and pick up the Field Bot Plans. Can I get an assist????

I'm unable to be on until Sunday, but once I have time, I can pitch in. :)

Most of my characters need BRD in some way, too. I think Pavis is the only one that can say "done" to BRD. And I'll bring him anyway if we need AoE for the Lyceum. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Sabra,Apr 8 2006, 05:11 AM Wrote:Reviving this old chestnut, because Row needs to get into BRD and pick up the Field Bot Plans. Can I get an assist????
I'll try to help out. It'll just have to be at a time when I'm on. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Bun-Bun,Apr 8 2006, 10: Wrote:I'm unable to be on until Sunday, but once I have time, I can pitch in. :)

Most of my characters need BRD in some way, too. I think Pavis is the only one that can say "done" to BRD. And I'll bring him anyway if we need AoE for the Lyceum. :)
[right][snapback]106612[/snapback][/right]

Krys has holy nova. ;) :P
How's about this? If Treesh would come on Aleri, then Tal could do Fate of the Kingdom with Shalandrax. He needs that.

Any thoughts?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Apr 8 2006, 04:06 PM Wrote:How's about this? If Treesh would come on Aleri, then Tal could do Fate of the Kingdom with Shalandrax. He needs that.

Any thoughts?
[right][snapback]106632[/snapback][/right]

Fate of the Kingdom is presently borked in 1.10 - no matter the positioning of the princess she bugs out at the end, remains hostile and evades.
Tal,Apr 8 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:Fate of the Kingdom is presently borked in 1.10
[right][snapback]106633[/snapback][/right]
Lochnar still needs this quest too. He has been waiting because he knew they would eventually start paying toons for capped XP. ;) So, if it gets unborked and there is room, he would like to de-log this one.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Tal is clear for 8pm tonight (Sunday). So that's when we'd like to do it. Who's in?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Apr 9 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:Tal is clear for 8pm tonight (Sunday). So that's when we'd like to do it. Who's in?
[right][snapback]106659[/snapback][/right]
I'm out. Work. :(
Intolerant monkey.