Krys has capped - Stormrage Quest backlog
Sabra,Jan 5 2006, 05:20 PM Wrote:Oooohhh. And since this last writing she now needs to go back to ST and finish her Rogue quest. nice rewards!
[right][snapback]98792[/snapback][/right]

Shalandrax and Sharanna both need to hit ST and Shalandrax and Krystian have the "Set them free" quest in Searing Gorge. Maybe this weekend we can hit the left over quests you have. :)
Tal,Jan 5 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:Shalandrax and Sharanna both need to hit ST and Shalandrax and Krystian have the "Set them free" quest in Searing Gorge. Maybe this weekend we can hit the left over quests you have. :)
[right][snapback]98804[/snapback][/right]

Ooooooo .... fun! :) Much love for Da Tal.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Malody's quest log is all BRD except for the raid quests in the Plaguelands (Araj, Darrowshire, Blightcaller). I would like to get MC attuned and start the Onyxia BRD chain as well. Looks like there are a few people coming up through the ranks that will be needing this stuff too. :)
Housekeeping update

Ordinarily tonight would be my night to round up Lurkers and bust out folk's quest log back-up. Unfortunately there has been a death in the family and tonight will be out of the question. If there is anyone that could step in and organize in my stead that would be great. I will hopefully be around on Saturday and Sunday during the day to organize the quest backlog that folks have.

Also I'm sure that folks are going to want to post their condolences for our loss but I'd like to keep things on topic for the thread please. :)
Okay things have settled down on th homefront and I am again available for 5 manning this Wednesday night.

Who wants to go where? Have priest/warrior/paladin and will travel. :)
Tal,Jan 17 2006, 02:55 PM Wrote:Okay things have settled down on th homefront and I am again available for 5 manning this Wednesday night.

Who wants to go where? Have priest/warrior/paladin and will travel. :)
[right][snapback]99531[/snapback][/right]

I have put an event in GEM for DM:E at 6 server on Wednesday. I will go earlier, I will go later. I would like to get 2 5 mans in. One before Treesh gets home (and I don't think she needs anything from DM:E) and one with Treesh if she wants to go.

I can not get a pick-up avarice run to DM:E with all the PvP going on so I scheduled one. I really just want another shot at the Energized Chestpiece that the final Satyr drops but I'm willing to do whatever for whoever. You only need to be about L52 to go into DM:E. Balador can MT or main heal it. So whoever wants to go.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 17 2006, 03:33 PM Wrote:I have put an event in GEM for DM:E at 6 server on Wednesday.  I will go earlier, I will go later.  I would like to get 2 5 mans in.  One before Treesh gets home (and I don't think she needs anything from DM:E) and one with Treesh if she wants to go.

I can not get a pick-up avarice run to DM:E with all the PvP going on so I scheduled one.  I really just want another shot at the Energized Chestpiece that the final Satyr drops but I'm willing to do whatever for whoever.  You only need to be about L52 to go into DM:E.  Balador can MT or main heal it.  So whoever wants to go.
[right][snapback]99535[/snapback][/right]

Earliest I can get on is between 7:30 and 8pm but I'm more than willing to go then and later if you desire.
Tal, I'd like to see an event for characters to get their level 50 class quests complete in Sunken Temple. Any chance of that? Row needs to get her key and kill Hakkar now.

GG, I'll try to make that DM:E run. You know me, I likes Dire Maul.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Jan 17 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:I can not get a pick-up avarice run to DM:E with all the PvP going on so I scheduled one.
[right][snapback]99535[/snapback][/right]
Just a reminder that, if any of the Locharmy (including our black sheep, NormalPeople) is on, Lochnar is most likely just a whisper away. I don't always pay attention to Avarice chat so I can miss it there. I also don't really know what Lochnar still has in his log. I've pretty much just decided that any of the old stuff (emperor, scholo, strat, ?) will just sit there unless someone else happens to need it and he happens to go with. The alts are, of course, available as well, but I usually only keep soloable quests in their logs. I don't actively seek parties for instances with them.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Sabra,Jan 17 2006, 06:41 PM Wrote:Tal, I'd like to see an event for characters to get their level 50 class quests complete in Sunken Temple. Any chance of that? Row needs to get her key and kill Hakkar now.

GG, I'll try to make that DM:E run. You know me, I likes Dire Maul.
[right][snapback]99543[/snapback][/right]

Gnolack still needs his trinket quest.
---
If I'm on and available tonight I'd be happy to tag along to DM:E- Malody needs a drop from the satyrs in there. Plus I've never been. :)

Malody still needs to kill 1 general in BRD for the Onyxia quest chain (not Argelmach, I can't remember the name), and then do Jailbreak.
RTM,Jan 18 2006, 11:08 AM Wrote:If I'm on and available tonight I'd be happy to tag along to DM:E- Malody needs a drop from the satyrs in there. Plus I've never been. :)
Malody still needs to kill 1 general in BRD for the Onyxia quest chain (not Argelmach, I can't remember the name), and then do Jailbreak.
[right][snapback]99573[/snapback][/right]

We can make this a priority in my mind. My stuff is all secondary.
---
RTM,Jan 18 2006, 11:08 AM Wrote:If I'm on and available tonight I'd be happy to tag along to DM:E- Malody needs a drop from the satyrs in there. Plus I've never been. :)
[right][snapback]99573[/snapback][/right]

I may have to change plans for tonite. I've finally bit the big one (as in big hit to my gold reserves) and purchases a libram of resilience. I've got crystal spires to farm and I need to get a burning essence from the coffer in BRD before I can turn it all in. Unfortunately due to my obsession with upping my fire resistance I'd like to have this done before Thursday's raid. Would anyone object to coffer runs?
Sabrarogue would be down for that. Just need to grab the quest. She also need to get attuned. Can we work that in? About what time are you planning this, Tal?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Jan 18 2006, 11:29 AM Wrote:I may have to change plans for tonite. I've finally bit the big one (as in big hit to my gold reserves) and purchases a libram of resilience. I've got crystal spires to farm and I need to get a burning essence from the coffer in BRD before I can turn it all in. Unfortunately due to my obsession with upping my fire resistance I'd like to have this done before Thursday's raid. Would anyone object to coffer runs?
[right][snapback]99577[/snapback][/right]

I'm in need of some Burning Essence as well. If we are multi running, I'd be happy to tag along. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Jan 18 2006, 01:57 PM Wrote:I'm in need of some Burning Essence as well. If we are multi running, I'd be happy to tag along. ;)
[right][snapback]99583[/snapback][/right]

Me too me too!

Oh, and bracers from that fire guy too.
Sabra,Jan 18 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:Sabrarogue would be down for that. Just need to grab the quest. She also need to get attuned. Can we work that in? About what time are you planning this, Tal?
[right][snapback]99581[/snapback][/right]

I can be on between 7:30 and 8
I'd be up for some BRD action. :) I'll be available around 7:45-8:00ish (depending on the queue of course). The second general for Marshall Windsor's quest is just beyond Incendius, isn't he? Maybe we could grab him quick on one of the runs?
RTM,Jan 18 2006, 04:46 PM Wrote:I'd be up for some BRD action. :) I'll be available around 7:45-8:00ish (depending on the queue of course). The second general for Marshall Windsor's quest is just beyond Incendius, isn't he? Maybe we could grab him quick on one of the runs?
[right][snapback]99601[/snapback][/right]

Actually if we are planning a coffer run I generally like to do the ring of law event and head down to the coffer room from through the spectators.

If you don't need the golem lord we can cut over to him and smack him down then go back. The stuff for the key quest is really the opposite side of the instance from the coffer room but we can hit it.

We could then head down through the constructs to incendius if we wanted but that starts to add a fair bit.

Taranna is looking at finishing another Libram of Rumination (the +150 mana one) so she needs a Black Blood of the Tormented anyway and with Shal there I could heal or DPS with her or whatever. Of course it might not be a bad idea to pass the libram off to Balador for his legs either. :) So I could bring him for the same thing.
---
Reviving this old chestnut, because Row needs to get into BRD and pick up the Field Bot Plans. Can I get an assist????

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!