Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17
If this is too many events in 1 thread let me know.

[Image: gaevents.jpg]

ZG 2/10 Friday with Synergy (confirmed) raid formation 7:30, 1st pull at 8:00; this was a compromise for them--they live on the East coast. I'll be there.

ZG 2/17 Friday with LS (not yet confirmed)

Instance to be decided with LS 2/11 Saturday (not yet confirmed). The main healer for LS cannot come on Friday. They would like to do Saturdays if possible. I explained that many of us cannot come on Saturday. I thought I would post this just in case we could make some showing. Even if we only can field say 5--that is enough to raid Strat or Scholo with LS.

Please sign up here for Vor_Lord to compile and in Guildads as well online.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I should be able to make all three.
Intolerant monkey.
Anything on Saturday should be fine by me.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
***** Friday, 2/17 TBD -- ZG with Lost Souls *****
Code:
Lurker Character              
--------------------------
Conc         (60 Warrior)
Durambar     (60 Warrior)
Fazuul       (60 Druid)
Necrali      (60 Priest)
Octord       (60 Warlock)
Rogoll       (60 Rogue)  
Marntruehorn (60 Hunter)  
Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman)  
Yuri         (60 Mage)

Lost Souls Character      
--------------------------
2 priests
2 locks
1 druid
1 shaman
1 warrior
1 hunter
2 mages
+1 LS TBA
I should be there for both Friday runs. As ZG boss encounters are much more complex than anything we've done before, I'd like to know as soon as possible who will be leading the raid and what bosses we're planning on attempting. That way I can read as much as I can on the encounters to be as prepared as possible. I have read Tufty's guide on the Basin for ZG a couple of times already.

As the run with Synergy that is planned for this Friday is just a trial run and we'll have numerous first timers, we might not down any bosses, but if we do, we should have a basic plan for loot distribution. Perhaps just ML and discussion of those that should have a shot at what drops.

Edit: I can never commit to a Saturday run in advance, but sometimes I'm on.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
You can assume that if Treesh says she'll be there, I'll be there unless I specifically post saying I won't be.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
bonemage,Feb 6 2006, 12:09 PM Wrote:As the run with Synergy that is planned for this Friday is just a trial run and we'll have numerous first timers, we might not down any bosses, but if we do, we should have a basic plan for loot distribution.  Perhaps just ML and discussion of those that should have a shot at what drops.

[right][snapback]101279[/snapback][/right]
I am planning to wait until I have a better picture of how many of us will be there this Friday, and then I am going to sign up on Synergy's forum and message Diesirae. I will include the loot rules we used with LS for consistency's sake.
I expect to be there Friday the 10th. At this point, I don't know how late I'll be able to stay up, but I should at least be able to make the early run. As for Saturday the 11th, I can't commit to anything. We have some big shin-dig that the radio stations are hosting all that weekend, so I expect they'll have me on the air SAturday, but as of today, I don't know for sure. However, most Saturdays (in the afternoon/early evening) should be ok for me, as long as it's not at night like Fridays. Two nights in a row of serious gaming is liable to get me wife aggro, which will cause a wipe from which there is no recovery, no soulstone, no combat rez, no Ankh, nothing. :lol:
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I signed up for this coming Friday, but you can't put a note.

I am putting a note here that I cannot guarantee I'll be there until 8:30. If that is a problem I can sit out.

If i'm able to make the following Friday, the same note will apply.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Feb 6 2006, 05:02 PM Wrote:I signed up for this coming Friday, but you can't put a note.&nbsp;

I am putting a note here that I cannot guarantee I'll be there until 8:30.&nbsp; If that is a problem I can sit out.

If i'm able to make the following Friday, the same note will apply.
[right][snapback]101333[/snapback][/right]
Most of Synergy's folks live on the East coast. They wanted to begin at 7:00, and so we compromised on raid formation 7:30, 1st pull at 8:00. I told them we might have someone who couldn't arrive until 8:30, and Diesirae stated that if it was just 1 person arriving at that time it would be all right. So, I look forward to you being a part of our raid, Concillian.
Thanks for keeping me in mind. I really appreciate it.

I see Terenas as one of my only chances to really participate in some of the group activity, as SR is predominantly east coast and another guild is never going to be as good as a Lurker guild.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Octord with be there this Friday, but I cannot guarantee that I will be on any earlier than 8:00pm, expecially with the server queues.

Octord will not be there this Saturday.

I cannot say anything about next Friday until next week.

<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I just found out that I will not be available on Saturday the 11th. I will be broadcasting all afternoon from the aforementioned shin-dig.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
For reference and discussion:

The raid rules and strategy Tuftears uses for the ZG runs on SR:
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/wow/forums/i...?showtopic=7566
Concillian,Feb 7 2006, 12:29 PM Wrote:For reference and discussion:

The raid rules and strategy Tuftears uses for the ZG runs on SR:
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/wow/forums/i...?showtopic=7566
[right][snapback]101444[/snapback][/right]
You can also do some homework here (WoWWiki).
This Saturday, LS would like to party with us at 8 PM. They propose Strat live or dead, but are flexible I think; they will probably have 5. M&M, Jandrey and myself all have said Saturday was ok--I want to make sure 8 PM will work.

Friday, 2/17 8 PM should work for them for ZG. They will be planning on it.
Alram,Feb 7 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:This Saturday, LS would like to party with us at 8 PM. They propose Strat live or dead, but are flexible I think; they will probably have 5.&nbsp; M&M, Jandrey and myself all have said Saturday was ok--I want to make sure 8 PM will work.

Friday, 2/17 8 PM should work for them for ZG. They will be planning on it.
[right][snapback]101500[/snapback][/right]
8 will work for me. Stormrage will have to take a back seat Saturday. :P Friday isn't an issue of course. :) Or at least this far in advance I don't see it being a problem.
Intolerant monkey.
Alram,Feb 7 2006, 07:55 PM Wrote:Friday, 2/17 8 PM should work for them for ZG. They will be planning on it.
[right][snapback]101500[/snapback][/right]

Who will be leading the raid?
vor_lord,Feb 8 2006, 12:10 AM Wrote:Who will be leading the raid?
[right][snapback]101520[/snapback][/right]
We haven't discussed it. It is the LS's turn.

edit: Go ahead and add in the chart for 2/17.

Here is the LS party makeup for 2/11
Deadpriest Priest60
Amentet Lock 60
Feero Priest 58
Vasska War 60
Rainz Hunter 60
Mistique--Choice of Mage/Rogue/War 60
Alram,Feb 6 2006, 11:32 AM Wrote:I am planning to wait until I have a better picture of how many of us will be there this Friday, and then I am going to sign up on Synergy's forum and message Diesirae. I will include the loot rules we used with LS for consistency's sake.
[right][snapback]101287[/snapback][/right]
Where are we at on voice communication?