Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
Nixxiom's 'Class Order Halls in a Nutshell' - the Paladin hall is the best part.

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Typical Alliance "PvP" at Blackrock Mountain! ROFL!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(04-28-2017, 11:42 PM)Bolty Wrote:

I really liked how that machinima was done. Big Grin

Get over yourself!
So Bolty - How was Heroic Guldan Progression? (NSFW - Language)
Avarice never invited me to Gul'dan progression Sad

But that video is so accurate. So many pulls that would last under a minute when someone would screw something up and a wipe is called. A lot better than the 15-minute-long Phase 3 wipe, though!
(06-17-2017, 05:44 PM)Bolty Wrote: Avarice never invited me to Gul'dan progression Sad

If it makes you feel any better - I've missed a lot of our first kills because I can only raid on Friday nights.
Oh man, I'm dying here.

The Definitive LFR Experience: Kil'jaeden

"RIP Logs"
I decided I'd see how LFR Kil'jaeden was when it came out last Tuesday. Typically LFRs go better on Tuesday as higher-tier raiders will pop in early in the week to score AP or try out a spec, whatever.

Hoo boy. Never made it to Phase 2 and I left after the 5th wipe. People just flat-out refused to soak Armageddon Rain. Raiders were "screaming" in raid chat to go soak, I was spamming "/yell SOAK!" whenever it came out, no dice. It just wouldn't happen, and we'd eventually bleed out to the debuffs. I was doing over a million HPS, which by the way is standard healing in raid encounters FOR MYTHIC DIFFICULTY, not LFR.

Healers were popping in, doing a pull, going "nope, they're clueless" and leaving. I was hoping my gear could pull the group through it but I just got annoyed at the players' willful desire to just totally ignore mechanics and figuring other players would make up for it, which normally works. Eventually the buff stack would have risen high enough to brute force it, but again we hadn't even gotten to Phase 2 yet.

I figured I'd come back to KJ LFR when Blizzard inevitably nerfs it (or a month goes by so people actually start doing mechanics). I'd like to get a transmog item there, after all :p
Pancakes PVP - Flying Meteors and Ferocious Puppes
(03-02-2018, 03:34 PM)Tal Wrote: Pancakes PVP - Flying Meteors and Ferocious Puppes

I've never laughed so hard at a PvP video. That was awesome.

(I also never knew you could goblin glider with an Avalanche Elixir. Guess that makes it obvious I play on a PvE server.)
Poor Silithus, always getting picked on.

So some guys went nuts with model editing using the World of Warcraft engine. If you like watching 15 minute long acid trips, including seeing what happens when you slap a bunch of Dalarans together (amongst other trippy things), this is right up your alley.