Let us post BattleTags
Mephista#1881
Scientist by Day
Sorceress by Night
My lady wizard is Roguewithart. Too bad I can't use underscores or numbers or more letters.

Just got to play a bit today, using my son's PC. Mine won't handle the game, must get new gear.

Did a side quest and the two leaper bosses taught me the meaning of the term respect with their knockback skill.

About to enter the cemetery quest, near Tristram, and am so far enjoying a sorcie who isn't very uber at all. I actually have to think through what I am doing again.

Not sure if I'll post my hashtag or not.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(05-25-2012, 03:45 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: My lady wizard is Roguewithart. Too bad I can't use underscores or numbers or more letters.

Just got to play a bit today, using my son's PC. Mine won't handle the game, must get new gear.

Did a side quest and the two leaper bosses taught me the meaning of the term respect with their knockback skill.

About to enter the cemetery quest, near Tristram, and am so far enjoying a sorcie who isn't very uber at all. I actually have to think through what I am doing again.

Occhi

If you don't at least PM me it. Wink I've been waiting to get into a round with you and Shadow.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
(05-25-2012, 04:51 AM)Roland Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 03:45 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: My lady wizard is Roguewithart. Too bad I can't use underscores or numbers or more letters.

Occhi

If you don't at least PM me it. Wink I've been waiting to get into a round with you and Shadow.
Will do, I sent shadow the info, will forward to you. Won't be on for another week, just sat down and figured out 10 names for 10 chars, one each gender for each class.

You will groan, I am sure, at a few of the puns.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
greylady14#1468
Zich#1571

veeeeeeery late to the party, and I'm leveling slow (only 37 on my DH and Monk, 35 on my HC barb), but figured I'd better post this since it can get boring playing solo and not so fun with total strangers
D3 - look for Zich (all classes, all named Zich...)

WoW - look for Zich/Maclnnes/Dreadblood
^Inactive and waiting for MoP right now.

Crushur #1648
For those of you who know there are two of us on this account this is Jr.
Updated the 1st post with the most recent ones. If I miss anyone or am negligent in my duties, please PM me!
Oh hey, I missed this thread. ErickTheRed#1558.
Aviel#1252
WarMogul#1665 (darn, one off, eh?) Using a temporary computer at the moment. My lappy melted. I hope installing it on this one won't cause an issue with installing it on my new one when it arrives.
(06-22-2012, 09:16 PM)ViralSpiral Wrote: I hope installing it on this one won't cause an issue with installing it on my new one when it arrives.

As with WoW, it's the account that's important. You can run the client on as many computers as you want. Just can only log into the account on one at a time.
--Mav
Yeah, I never played WoW, soooo... :p