Let us post BattleTags
UCPesmerga#1547
I think I've missed a few names on the list. Poke me if I haven't added you. There are about 3 names in my friends list that just say "Offline", meaning they haven't logged in yet to d3 at all? I dunno.
Intolerant monkey.
Wiccan#1980

but i will be offline till i can get a computer to play the game!
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
Is it possible to create a chat channel? It doesn't seem to work by doing join <new channel>. Would be nice to be able to have a Lurkers channel, kind of a pseudo-guild. (I realize there is a mumble server but I've never been one for voice chat. Sad )
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-16-2012, 12:01 AM)LochnarITB Wrote: Is it possible to create a chat channel? It doesn't seem to work by doing join <new channel>. Would be nice to be able to have a Lurkers channel, kind of a pseudo-guild.

That would be great. I joined the General chat for all of 10 seconds before I had to turn it off.
(05-15-2012, 11:17 PM)Treesh Wrote: There are about 3 names in my friends list that just say "Offline", meaning they haven't logged in yet to d3 at all?

(assuming I'm on the list Tongue)

I'm working on fixing my hard drive issues, they hit before I could even install the game. On the plus-side, the folks are rather happy about the graduation and it looks like there might even be a new 27" iMac on the horizon Big Grin.

take care
Tarabulus

P.S.: Any Lurkers on European servers at the moment? I'd like to hear about the situation there, if possible.
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Schrau#2386

(05-16-2012, 09:02 AM)NuurAbSaal Wrote: P.S.: Any Lurkers on European servers at the moment? I'd like to hear about the situation there, if possible.

Only got my copy today, but logging in went absolutely flawlessly.
(05-16-2012, 09:02 AM)NuurAbSaal Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:17 PM)Treesh Wrote: There are about 3 names in my friends list that just say "Offline", meaning they haven't logged in yet to d3 at all?

(assuming I'm on the list Tongue)

That's the problem. I think I sent you a friend request, but I just don't remember. =) I wonder if there's a time limit on friend requests. I do know it throws an error if you try to add a friend who's already on the list though. I just don't know if it throws one if you've already sent one but haven't been accepted or turned down yet.
Intolerant monkey.
(05-16-2012, 12:27 PM)NiteFox Wrote: Schrau#2386

(05-16-2012, 09:02 AM)NuurAbSaal Wrote: P.S.: Any Lurkers on European servers at the moment? I'd like to hear about the situation there, if possible.

Only got my copy today, but logging in went absolutely flawlessly.

Thanks for the info. There are definitely up-sides to missing launch frenzy.

take care
Tarabulus

P.S.: MRRRRRGGGGLLLRRRLLL I want to plaaaayyyy!!111
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
ArchonWing#1480
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Can I suggest that people put it in the comment on the LL Mumble server?

That should keep out the general randoms, since not everyone knows the password.

I will generally be using a "Mumble open door policy" If I'm on Mumble, I'm ready and willing to group with people. If I'm not, I'm likely in a situation where I either just want to play solo or I may have to get up at a moment's notice.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Jester#1811

Apparently, 1811 saw, among other things, the Battle of Lissa. How... odd. PvP in my future?

-Jester
Hey RTM! Since you have the lead post, can you edit it to show all the Lurker Battletags in a list?

edit: preferably with usernames
I like this game ;-)

Magra#1979
(05-18-2012, 03:21 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Hey RTM! Since you have the lead post, can you edit it to show all the Lurker Battletags in a list?

I approve. Standard region might also be of interest. While I have finally managed to play a few hours, I'm mostly on Europe and won't be seeing a lot of the US based Lurkers, unless something gets planned.

take care
Tarabulus

I'll remember you.
Taelas#2161, playing in the Europe region.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
(05-18-2012, 03:21 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Hey RTM! Since you have the lead post, can you edit it to show all the Lurker Battletags in a list?

Done!
Brimstone#1507 - would love to play with a few of you fine folks again. Been a long time.
Welcome to the Lounge. Hope you brought your portable bomb shelter. - Roland
VinnieJones#1180 here. [/align]
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Mistique#6234

Mist