Monk Build for Inferno
(06-23-2012, 11:54 PM)Concillian Wrote: So does this mean that crippling wave is the only reliable way to apply resolve in a large area? I'd assume especially with the Tsunami rune. Maybe deadly reach to important enemies.

I've not done enough testing but I think the only attack of any of the spirit generators that apply resolve is the first swing. It's a bit tricky to test but I'm fairly certain the 3rd strike AoE didn't reduce the damage of mobs that were behind me, but I've only done a couple of tests I need to drop back a a difficulty and take off my weapons and do some better testing. But if that is the case then tsunmani will do you no good either.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(06-23-2012, 11:38 PM)Concillian Wrote: I also have real problems with sweeping wind, you can attack pots and other breakables to keep it up... but it breaks them all! I felt like it was more useful with Thunderclap, because that would let me hit the jars before wind blew them up. But that has significant downsides in positioning... I don't like the way the auto-teleport works.
So I'd lose the wind so often. I'd feel like I had to play a little dangerously in order to keep it running. Then I'd have to backtrack to pickup loot. I'd go over some areas three times because I'd be keeping it going, then backtracking picking up loot, then going back to where I was to continue.

This is where gearing for crit can really help. If wind does drop you can get 3 stacks back really quickly. Don't feel like you have to worry about keeping it up as much.