What would you think of....
Brave? Why?

Most PKs are so darn obvious it would cause me a headache to fall for them. A little healthy paranoia, and things work out well.

Besides, I've concentrated on playing summoner necros lately (for the hell hellforge quests, as they are perfectly able to get there without party support or (ugh) rushing, and can handle everything on the way), so chances are you get a few more seconds to bail out, even if you end up in the middle of things. Minions eating the damage for you are a blessing.

Anyway...gotta check how things have gone on the *lurker account while I was away working... ;-)
Me again...

I spent a few more minutes, and now BoltysArmy is level 19, and completed his horadric staff. Next step is into the palace...

If anybody wants to play BoltyClone along, send me a whisper on the Europe Realm (I'll either be playing *faulpelz or *lendarker there). I'll wait for BoltyClone to get together with BoltysArmy, or for BoltyClone to skip on ahead a few paces. I am not really afraid I might not catch up again. :)
I would second ifd's advice to look into the basin

http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/

to see if it is your kind of community. I joined last summer when the basin was down and a whole lot of nice (if noisy) basin people came and camped out here. Likewise when the lounge has been down they have been kind enough to put up with us. I play in basin games (on east, never tried Europe or west) essentially every night.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I think I faintly remember being there once for a short time...and from what I read yesterday, I think I can safely say that all the password hassle would be enough to scare me away from the game.

I expect it would mean playing with nice people who (for a big change from public games) would play it fair and share drops and all, so maybe I'll drop by the channel for some of that. But I don't think I'll ever bother with password lists and checking several constructed game names to see if one of them is running (and hoping that it's about the same act I want to be in etc.).
I started up a Leap Attack barbarian. I'm building him by the guidelines made by Swarmalicious (considering he named the build...), but if you want to change him a little (like adding points to dexterity), that's fine.
Who'd like to play BoltyClone on a nice team game with BoltysArmy?
Hey, this is a great idea, heck ill open an account and let people do this it sounds new and has given me a new found excitement for the game.

If anyone wants to go threw with this pm me and ill open one on my serial #.
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12
Hi, i just had a little playtime with BoltysArmy. Fun playing untwinked summoning necro!

I made a game "Go away" with the additional text "I dont want anyone here with me!". Weirdly enough i got two very nice players for visit (in addition to a couple of spam bot's). One was a lightning sorc, the other a fire druid. We proceded relativily slowly towards the right tomb, and a while later we found the chamber. Duriel was though, my skeletons went down hard, as did the merc and the golem. Was reduced to chain casting the golem (whitch died in one hit from duriel) while the druid and the sorc slowely killed Duriel. I had to leave him after the long sea journey east though.

Gained one level and put a point in skeletons.
On a skelemancer, things really start rolling vs. act bosses when you get decrepify (and a few +summoning items to boost your clay golem enough to (a) survive more than a single hit (less important) and (B) increase the slow percentage (more important)).

Decrep already almost slows them down to a crawl, then the golem slows them some more, and if you bring a few cold mages and a merc weapon with slows monster, then the boss spends most his time beginning attacks and seeing them interrupted.

That said, the hardest thing to face imo is normal diablo with his insane magic damage output (while your skels still lack resists and life).

Glad you had a fun time. :)