Shocking new 1.10 Item Info today
Ehh... I was thinking more ShaelShaelShael or AmnShaelShael.... 0 attack speed is tooooo ssllooww, for any class.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
For WW babo stick zod + 40/15 + 40/15 in the toothpick.

Personally I would never use it because its graphics suck @ss and make me miscalculate the weapon range :)

Soooo.. I guess it's 3*Ohm and give to merc LOL.
The buriza turned into a col crossbow would have huge requirements, due to the statistics it would give the item. they would be nearer 70, but even so!!! I'm looking to find the best normal uni at the moment, imagine, 100% slow on a good damage item, he he, my barb is gonna take some people to the slaughter
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
Baajikiil,Jun 3 2003, 06:26 PM Wrote:Fraizer mentioned that yes, ethereal is kept using this recipe.  It does bring up the question of an upgraded ethereal azurewrath(1.09) or ginthers; ethereal phase blades?

As for upgrading sets, I hope not.  Many set pieces are designed around the base item type, their mods would be strange (and unbalanced) on elite versions. 

The leaked aldurs set ended up with what, 450% ED for the full set?  I can't really see that on a devil star :)
But... But...

I just want an elite Vidala's Set, is it so much to ask? :_(

*Sigh*
whereagles,Jun 4 2003, 07:09 AM Wrote:For WW babo stick zod + 40/15 + 40/15 in the toothpick.
Good luck finding them though, I've never had either drop for me B)
I dunno about that Colossus Crossbow Buriza not being very useful. Socketing it with a Hel rune would decrease its STR requirement to 130, or 20 STR more than the exceptional version. Sounds like a good tradeoff for ~25% more damage to me.
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
I thought that GF said it wouldn't work with buriza.
Did they change that?
"Hydrogen and stupidity are the two most common things in the universe" - Harlan Ellesen
"I beat you with a stick!" - ChromaticOnion
saying that it might work now, he just wasn't sure with a "I guess we'll have to wait and see".

I always assumed that it was a joke to begin with, this is GF we are talking about, this wouldn't be the first joke he has pulled.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Whew. I sounded like a wierd exception, when so many other upgrades are much more profound.

I purchased my first Buriza already socketed with a Nef for 40 perfect I don't use this one anymore. I found two subsequently. One is on my werebear, socketed with a Shael. The other one has perfect 200%ed, +150def, and is the alt weapon on my first zon (Diana, lvl90 now). I socketed it with the only 40%ed I've ever found for maximum monster pain. So until I find my own Windforce or Eaglehorn, for me it is a tolerable weapon if you add enough IAS gear (+58%) to bring it to a 12 frame attack.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Will this new tempering thing allow use single players who rarely find any (much less good) uniques extend thier use? Like being able to use the Undead Crown I found in Act 4/Normal all the way untill Act 5/Hell? Because I would like the fucnionality of that. Steelclash continues to be good, the Butcher's Pupil continues to rock, etc...
[Perfect]Lycander's Flank
Ceremonial Pike

136-509 Damage (322.5 avg)

200% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 25-50 Damage
+2 To Amazon Skill Levels
30% Increased Attack Speed
5-9% Life Stolen Per Hit (varies)
+20 To Strength
+20 To Vitality
+20% Enhanced Defense
+2 To Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
[Perfect]Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons

97-182 Damage (139.5 avg)

Adds 25-50 Damage
30% Faster Hit Recovery
20% Bonus To Attack Rating
+20 To Strength
+20 To Dexterity
+2 To Assassin Skill Levels
+1 To Martial Arts Skills (Assassin Only)
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
[Perfect]Lycander's Aim
Ceremonial Bow

67-266 Damage (166.5 avg)

200% Enhanced Damage(varies)
Adds 25-50 Damage
20% Increased Attack Speed
5-8% Mana Stolen Per Hit (varies)
+20 To Energy
+20 To Dexterity
+20% Enhanced Defense
+2 To Bow And Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)

- Bruce Lee

[Perfect]Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin

130-248 Damage (189 avg)

Adds 25-50 Damage
30% Faster Run/Walk
+20 To Strength
+20 To Dexterity
Replenishes Quantity [30]
Increased Stack Size [60]

- Bruce Lee

You could have just edited your initial post with each additional calculation, rather than posting for each single calculation.

FWIW
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Those calculations are missing the stat requirement changes. Considering that just about all Titans are used with Lightning Fury, I doubt upgrading to elite would be worth it. Sure, you get a bit more leech but just how much more str, dex and level is it going to need?

That Hone Sundan is sick though. You don't even need a Zod for an ethereal one as it has autorepair. I'd love to have one for my spearazon.
-no text-

- Bruce Lee

[Image: Screenshot032.jpg]
I can only imagine what the damage on a matriarchal pike version of this would be... :huh:
Hail ak404,

Nice rant.
Eth Lycander's Flank would be (with perfect 200% ed):

1.5* [136-509 Damage (322.5 avg)] <- taken from my former post;

I guess.
This would be: 204-763.5 (483.75 avg).

Pretty nice, but then again, which half decent upgraded unique item wouldn't be nice when being etheral and having a Zod in it ! B)

Greetings, Fragbait

Edit: Real stats of an upgraded elite etheral Lycander's Flank

[163.75-191.5]-[623.5-738.5] Damage (393.625-465 avg)

+150-200% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 25-50 Damage
30% Increased Attack Speed
+20 To Strength
+20 To Vitality
+20% Enhanced Defense

Hopefully this is right now.

- Bruce Lee

Quote:1.5* [136-509 Damage (322.5 avg)]

Not quite, Lycanders Flank has a fixed +25-50 damage mod, as well as its ED %. While the base damage and ED% damage gained from ethereal would be ~1.5 times the normal amount, the +25-50 damage mod does not get the 1.5 multiple.

Just subtract 12.5-25 damage from your result, or 182-738.5.

(not that I verified your proposed damage numbers though...)

Quote:Pretty nice, but then again, which half decent upgraded unique item wouldn't be nice when being etheral and having a Zod in it !

Few can match the extra mods on Lycanders though. Would be a decent choice(assuming the spear skills have had some revamping).