Looking for "on striking" items
Nicodemus Phaulkon,Jun 24 2003, 12:40 AM Wrote:'Fraid I'll have to take exception to that one, Ruvanal.  I just took my big 'zon into Hell Cows to confirm my suspicions.

With my left hand firmly wrapped around my Coca-cola and other on the Mouse, my 'zon's Atma's Scarab was happily lighting up Beefsteak all around.  Granted, I was using Freezing Arrow to maximize my viewing potential... but there you go.  At no time was a Shift key touched during the making of this movi...er.. experiment.

I don't swap 1.09d and b files;  I run Foxbat's SP fix off the Phrozen Keep.  Same same, but worth mentioning.

*tips helm*
Atma's Scarab use "on hitting" for the AmpDamage curse not the "on attack" modifier. The "on hitting" works fine with ranged attacks.
Quote:Atma's Scarab use "on hitting" for the AmpDamage curse not the "on attack" modifier. The "on hitting" works fine with ranged attacks.

Which I would have noticed you'd already explained, nearer to the top, in the first place, had I bothered to scroll up in the conversation... :blink:

Apologies, Ruvanal; I didn't mean to make you chew your cabbage twice. Thanks for the patience. ;)
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.