! OMG - Don't wear the Annihilus Charm !
I've had a similiar experience with DXPP killing when my characters simply could not cut it. I had no friends on, so asked in a publice channel for help. I told 2 people the game/pass, and suddenly the game was full. Everyone rushed to the clone, and one of the 2 times I did this the clone was dead before I even got him on the screen.

The first 2 times he spawned I could not defeat him. I suggest that you read up on clone killing techniques, here and at the AB. He can be a handfull, but most experienced players who understand his weaknesses(PMH in combination with lower resist/amp/conviction/crushing blow) can take him down fairly easily.

Since then, I've honed my technique, and even my warcy barb has killed the clone solo, with several merc revives. I've only collected 1 charm in the ~10 times I've fought him, but I've let friends of mine have it when they had none yet.

PS: Please use paragraphs in your posts. That was awful to look at, though your spelling and punctuation seemed up to par.

EDIT: DXPP, not DXXP

Messages In This Thread
! OMG - Don't wear the Annihilus Charm ! - by rriggs - 01-23-2004, 07:53 PM
! OMG - Don't wear the Annihilus Charm ! - by rriggs - 01-26-2004, 03:30 PM
! OMG - Don't wear the Annihilus Charm ! - by rriggs - 02-10-2004, 04:45 PM
! OMG - Don't wear the Annihilus Charm ! - by Baajikiil - 02-10-2004, 05:25 PM
! OMG - Don't wear the Annihilus Charm ! - by Guest - 02-16-2004, 06:40 PM