"The Only Cure is More Green Glow"
This quest.

I collected the high potency radioactive fallout and now he just ignores me.

Latest patch: 1.4.2.

Also abandoning the quest and trying to get it a-new is not working.

On a related note, the Operation Recombobulation does not give the full (and quite hilarious) cutscene anymore. Although I was able to complete the quest on a new character.

Razzle Sprysprocket says some sentences, goes to the contraption. The beam appears but the funny outcome is not coming. :(

-Arnulf
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Arnulf,May 8 2005, 05:09 AM Wrote:This quest.

I collected the high potency radioactive fallout and now he just ignores me.

Latest patch: 1.4.2.

Also abandoning the quest and trying to get it a-new is not working.

On a related note, the Operation Recombobulation does not give the full (and quite hilarious) cutscene anymore. Although I was able to complete the quest on a new character.

Razzle Sprysprocket says some sentences, goes to the contraption. The beam appears but the funny outcome is not coming. :(

-Arnulf
[right][snapback]76613[/snapback][/right]

The guy you turn the quest into bugs out alot. You have to wait for a server reset generally when NPCs bug out.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I'll have to retry it later. I couldn't even talk to the guy to get "Gnogaine", the quest before "The Only Cure is More Green Glove".

I *love* the cut scenes for Operation Recombobulation and Gnogaine, but I've never complete The Only Cure is More Green Glow to see that one. I'm going to be terribly disappointed if I don't get my animations.

Chris
Icebird,May 9 2005, 03:45 PM Wrote:I'll have to retry it later. I couldn't even talk to the guy to get "Gnogaine", the quest before "The Only Cure is More Green Glove".

I *love* the cut scenes for Operation Recombobulation and Gnogaine, but I've never complete The Only Cure is More Green Glow to see that one. I'm going to be terribly disappointed if I don't get my animations.

Chris
[right][snapback]76677[/snapback][/right]

Try again. Yesterday I was finally acknowledged by Ozzie Togglevolt and he gave me the quest again. I went to Gnomeregan right away and proceded to collect the stuff. Thanks for the tip, Quark!

Love the Blizzard humour.

-Arnulf

edit: spelling
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!