1.9 Paladin build
Frag,Jan 4 2006, 02:26 PM Wrote:Yeah, good ol' frostshock...  :P

~Frag

P.S.  Earthshock  :D
[right][snapback]98692[/snapback][/right]

Damn video! :) Yeah I meant earth shock. I have shaman. I know the shocks, really. :) No really!

*self rezzes in corner*
*FROSTSHOCK!*
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm wondering if I'll even log on to my paladin to respec him. I think the only time I would ever use him for for raid healing. And the only time I'd bring my paladin over my warrior is if I didn't need any of the drops for my warrior. That may start in a few months, but even then I don't know.

I guess I'll probably do some kind of 31/11/9 spec in holy and get kings.
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
Gnollguy,Jan 4 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:So I found out that the improved concentration aura doesn't help against shield bash, frost shock, counterspell or priest silence.  So that talent is still pretty much worthless.  Oh well.

With the respec costing me 17 gold (most of that from greater blessings) I'm not in any hurry to respec again.
[right][snapback]98678[/snapback][/right]
Hmm.. I thought improved concentration is versus fear, silence, stun -- TUF/Earthshaker procs, cheap shot, etc.

I pretty much went through with the spec I gave earlier in this thread. Soloing is now a pain, but healing and buffing in raids is now a piece o' cake. Haven't tested this in group PvP yet, though.

-Arnulf

Edit: I checked the ingame description and quote "..and gives all group members [...] an additional 15% chance to resist silence and interrupt effects." I have no clue where I picked up the idea of fear resists...

Edit No2: I mixed it up with the Unyielding Faith talent... I put 2 points in that
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Tribade chickened out, or rather I chickened out, and maxed Divine Intellect rather than Divine Strength (just one point). She has three points left. How should she distribute them between:

1.) Holy Strength (she has around 270 strength now)

2.) Conviction (1 point in it so far)

3.) Improved Retribution Aura (is it worth it?)

Advice is most welcome.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Gnollguy,Jan 4 2006, 12:50 PM Wrote:So I found out that the improved concentration aura doesn't help against shield bash, frost shock, counterspell or priest silence.  So that talent is still pretty much worthless.  Oh well.

With the respec costing me 17 gold (most of that from greater blessings) I'm not in any hurry to respec again.
[right][snapback]98678[/snapback][/right]

Did the 1.91 patch make any improved concentration changes that you noticed? I wonder if there is synergy with a voice amplification modulator?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
LavCat,Jan 12 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:Did the 1.91 patch make any improved concentration changes that you noticed?  I wonder if there is synergy with a voice amplification modulator?
[right][snapback]99290[/snapback][/right]

Imp conc aura did prevent interrupts vs pummel, shield bash, and kick in duel testing. It worked against earth shock in a BG as well. So yeah, it seems to work as advertised and I'm not upset about my 3 points in there now.

Edit: Damn you video! Not every shock is frost shock!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.