Leadership of our guild
vor_lord,Mar 9 2006, 09:11 AM Wrote:I, for one, welcome our new Tauren overlords  :P
[right][snapback]104024[/snapback][/right]

*forces everyone to make at least one tauren character*

*looks around*

What? Is it too soon to make it a dictatorship? ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Mirajj,Mar 9 2006, 09:23 AM Wrote:While not into powerlevelling, my toon there is coming along swimmingly. ;)
[right][snapback]104027[/snapback][/right]
And, of course, you know that whatever speed you want to level your character is up to you. I am certainly not going to force anyway to level their character more quickly than what they feel comfortable with. :) You're bringing that hunter up quicker than I'm bringing up any of my others over there. :D

*cracks the whip*

Not so comfortable leveling slowly now is it?! ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Mar 9 2006, 10:32 AM Wrote:And, of course, you know that whatever speed you want to level your character is up to you.  I am certainly not going to force anyway to level their character more quickly than what they feel comfortable with. :)  You're bringing that hunter up quicker than I'm bringing up any of my others over there. :D
*cracks the whip*

Not so comfortable leveling slowly now is it?!  ;)
[right][snapback]104031[/snapback][/right]

<notes that orcs are tough, ignores Tauren whip>

:shuriken:
--Mav
An Interesting Coincidence
In response to an email I sent Olan to advise her of the change in our guild leadership I received the following email:

Quote:Hey Alex,

That is actually kind of funny; I have put Vilus in charge of Lost Souls for a couple of months while I get my life organized.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; &nbsp; I hope all is well with you.&nbsp; Thank you for your help and for such a good guild to play WoW with :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:QUOTE(Treesh @ Mar 8 2006, 08:11 PM)
I do believe that I'm ready to take back control of the guild

Wasn't GG technically the guild leader before? Which would mean you technically aren't taking back control, but rather usurping it for yourself. ; ) Or maybe I missed the time when you were the leader instead of him. : )
Well, Swirly, you weren't around on Terenas then. And if you were, then how come you weren't?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 9 2006, 10:14 AM Wrote:Well, Swirly, you weren't around on Terenas then. And if you were, then how come you weren't?
[right][snapback]104038[/snapback][/right]

Well I was around when Marn was the guild leader. I just didn't know if Treesh was the leader at first and gave it to him (not sure why they would bother with such a switch) or if sometime during my several month absence she was a temporary leader or anything of the such. Thus I left room for the times I wasn't aware of. : )

I actually don't know where I rate as to when I came to the server. I feel like I'm kind of a middling child. I wasn't one of the firsts, but I wasn't one of the several groups of newer people we have had either. I just kind of showed up after the early people, but before the late ones. I wonder if all you others have a clearer time frame for such things.

I am looking forward to refering to Treesh as The Usurper though. : )
Treesh,Mar 9 2006, 10:32 AM Wrote:And, of course, you know that whatever speed you want to level your character is up to you.&nbsp; I am certainly not going to force anyway to level their character more quickly than what they feel comfortable with. :)&nbsp; You're bringing that hunter up quicker than I'm bringing up any of my others over there. :D
*cracks the whip*

Not so comfortable leveling slowly now is it?!&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]104031[/snapback][/right]

Ah, you know me. No toon activity for a couple days, then a burst through 5 levels...then nothing again. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Mar 9 2006, 09:37 AM Wrote:Ah, you know me. No toon activity for a couple days, then a burst through 5 levels...then nothing again. ;)
[right][snapback]104055[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm... say a couple is four and then one day you whip through 5 levels... Okay, so we will be planning on your attendance mid-April then.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
swirly,Mar 9 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:I am looking forward to refering to Treesh as The Usurper though. : )
[right][snapback]104049[/snapback][/right]

I love it! I think Treesh should change her title.

When the "new group" started playing, we first played with swirlywar in Wailing Caverns IIRC. Sir_Die was on one of his hiatuses at the time.
swirly,Mar 9 2006, 12:09 PM Wrote:I am looking forward to refering to Treesh as The Usurper though. : )
[right][snapback]104049[/snapback][/right]

Hehehe...."Treesh the Usurper"......Hmm....I may just call her "Boss Lady". :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Treesh,Mar 8 2006, 07:11 PM Wrote:After much debate with GG and much thinking, I do believe that I'm ready to take back control of the guild
[right][snapback]103972[/snapback][/right]
*bows low and awaits further commands from his master*
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Treesh,Mar 9 2006, 10:28 AM Wrote:*forces everyone to make at least one tauren character*

*looks around*

What?&nbsp; Is it too soon to make it a dictatorship?&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]104030[/snapback][/right]

TheTal and Thistleberry welcome their new Tauren friends. :)
Mavfin,Mar 9 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:<notes that orcs are tough, ignores Tauren whip>

:shuriken:
[right][snapback]104034[/snapback][/right]
*show the orc something shiny to level up for* :D
Intolerant monkey.
Concillian,Mar 9 2006, 12:42 PM Wrote:Hmmm... say a couple is four and then one day you whip through 5 levels... Okay, so we will be planning on your attendance mid-April then.
[right][snapback]104056[/snapback][/right]

*Chuckles* Close. What I do on Terenas is pretty much decided by what I've decided to do on Stormrage. This weekend, for instance, I'm almost always in an instance somewhere. But on the weekdays that I have off work...semi-powerlevel!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Alram,Mar 7 2006, 06:46 PM Wrote:I am having some issues with the hours I play affecting my real-life.&nbsp; Taking a week off from playing really didn't really help all that much; I need to make some long-term changes.
[right][snapback]103849[/snapback][/right]

I am sorry to see you leave. But real life is first always. I hope you don't view this as a all or nothing deal. Stop by and play on terenis when you have time, or just to say hello. We will miss you and you are always welcome. Also thanks for all of the effort you've put in as guild leader.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Xame,Mar 9 2006, 11:56 PM Wrote:I am sorry to see you leave.&nbsp; But real life is first always.&nbsp; I hope you don't view this as a all or nothing deal.&nbsp; Stop by and play on terenis when you have time, or just to say hello.&nbsp; We will miss you and you are always welcome.&nbsp; Also thanks for all of the effort you've put in as guild leader.
[right][snapback]104124[/snapback][/right]
Thanks very much. I enjoy playing with you folks on Terenas very much.
I will be around for a bit on Friday evening. Also if I can get a regular run going in the daytime on Saturdays I will be there.
I do have a high level alchemist; I know Bonemage does too, but he can only do one transmute every one or two days. So if anyone needs transmutes please PM me. Also I have a stock of various herbs and fish, so please let me know if anyone is in need of potions.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 10 2006, 05:58 AM Wrote:Thanks very much. I enjoy playing with you folks on Terenas very much.
I will be around for a bit on Friday evening. Also if I can get a regular run going in the daytime on Saturdays I will be there.
I do have a high level alchemist; I know Bonemage does too, but he can only do one transmute every one or two days. So if anyone needs transmutes please PM me. Also I have a atock of various herbs and fish, so please let me know if anyone is in need of potions.
[right][snapback]104132[/snapback][/right]

Would *love* to see some regular saturday stuff ^_^ Will definatly be there unless I'm out for the weekend.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Urza-DSF,Mar 10 2006, 07: Wrote:Would *love* to see some regular saturday stuff ^_^&nbsp; Will definatly be there unless I'm out for the weekend.
[right][snapback]104147[/snapback][/right]

Alram has a thread on the portal site about this: Saturday

There isn't yet an event.
vor_lord,Mar 9 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:I love it!&nbsp; I think Treesh should change her title.

[right][snapback]104057[/snapback][/right]

I agree, The guild master rank should become "Boss Lady"
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
vor_lord,Mar 10 2006, 07:13 AM Wrote:Alram has a thread on the portal site about this: Saturday

There isn't yet an event.
[right][snapback]104148[/snapback][/right]

Mystique set up an event here, but I'm not sure if that is the correct time, since it shows on the calendar Saturday, but the listing info is on Friday. I'm pretty sure his intent was to put it on Saturday though, just don't know what time he intended.
Concillian,Mar 10 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:I agree, The guild master rank should become "Boss Lady"
[right][snapback]104163[/snapback][/right]
After noticing vor_lord's title here on the boards, I've changed my title here and Boss Lady it shall be in game! :)

Remember, you asked for it! ;)
Intolerant monkey.