New alliance race VIDEO!11!
MongoJerry,May 2 2006, 08:19 PM Wrote:I'm not too disappointed.  The Draenei were my second best choice of all the ones that were suggested.  If the new race had been Worgen, though, I would've rerolled Alliance in a heartbeat.
[right][snapback]108710[/snapback][/right]

That's the reason why Worgen couldn't be the new Alliance race! As I see it Blizz wants to improve the numbers between Alliance and Horde. Lots of Horde would have rolled Alliance chars to play Worgen, thus worsening the imbalance.

My two Pfennigs worth is that they will keep the Worgen in reserve for the next expansion or as the lead race if they ever start a 3. faction.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
MongoJerry,May 2 2006, 09:47 AM Wrote:I have a bridge between the Wetlands and Arathi to sell you.  100% guaranteed not to be blown up. (*)
* Not guaranteed
[right][snapback]108672[/snapback][/right]

I'd like to point out MongoJerry has no legal right to said bridge, for the deed is in my third inventory bag as we speak. Now... would you like a tour of this prime piece of real estate?

You too can own a piece of history!
See you in Town,
-Z
I guess we're thinking whatever it is will be announced at E3 next week? Or maybe in an E3 preview on, say, Friday?
Monkey,May 3 2006, 08:36 AM Wrote:I guess we're thinking whatever it is will be announced at E3 next week? Or maybe in an E3 preview on, say, Friday?
[right][snapback]108832[/snapback][/right]

That's what I'm thinking.
Monkey,May 3 2006, 05:36 PM Wrote:I guess we're thinking whatever it is will be announced at E3 next week? Or maybe in an E3 preview on, say, Friday?
[right][snapback]108832[/snapback][/right]
Oh my God, please, Blizzard, say it already! Be done with it! And put a stop to all these mindless speculations!

-Arnulf

PS. I hope it's Worgen... but it will probably be Draenei. Bah!
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Arnulf,May 3 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:Oh my God, please, Blizzard, say it already! Be done with it! And put a stop to all these mindless speculations!

-Arnulf

PS. I hope it's Worgen... but it will probably be Draenei. Bah!
[right][snapback]108838[/snapback][/right]

I know what it is, I only had to push the slightly purpley gem in the D2 interface 3,881,474,092 times consecutively.. now if you'll excuse me, I need to go lay down. :blink:

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Zarathustra,May 3 2006, 08:35 AM Wrote:I'd like to point out MongoJerry has no legal right to said bridge, for the deed is in my third inventory bag as we speak.  Now... would you like a tour of this prime piece of real estate?

You too can own a piece of history!
[right][snapback]108831[/snapback][/right]

Quest: I'm looking for adventurers who will retrieve the deed to the Thandol Span (that might or might not be a forgery) for me. It was last known to be in the third inventory bag of Zarathustra. Use any means of "persuasion" that you have to get it back.

Reward: A trinket that calls forth servants who will cook, clean, and fight for you. Make sure the dishes are ready for cleaning and that the food only requires a quick microwaving, since the servants only appear for 15 seconds.