what's the variant forum
is there an active forum for variant players? what's the most active one? anyone ever play a staff only sorcerer? anyone even play variants anymore? anyone even play diablo any more? anyone reading this post?
Quote:is there an active forum for variant players? what's the most active one?

The RBD forums were traditionally where most people discussed variants.

While it's not the most active Diablo forum still around (I only count 7 threads there since the start of the year), it's probably still worth visiting if you have any variant-specific queries, since there are still active members there who have a vast ammount of knowledge of the topic.

Of the three Diablo forums I frequently visit, GameFaqs is the most active, but there are few experienced players there, and most threads are started by people who are new to the game asking simple questions. This forum is obviously still active, and has a lot of experienced players who still post, as does the DSFC.

Quote:anyone ever play a staff only sorcerer?

If you mean a NM who uses a staff, then no. If you mean a sorc who will not use other weapons (eg. CC), then yes.

Quote:anyone even play variants anymore?

I still play my NSS Rogues a bit. (Though, technically it's a playing style, and not a variant).

Quote: anyone even play diablo any more?

[charlton heston]They'll have to pry the Diablo CD from my Cold!...Dead!... Hands![/charlton heston]

Quote:anyone reading this post?

I don't read posts. Ever.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Heidi,May 4 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:is there an active forum for variant players? what's the most active one? anyone ever play a staff only sorcerer? anyone even play variants anymore? anyone even play diablo any more? anyone reading this post?
[right][snapback]108987[/snapback][/right]

If you are actively playing variants (or non-variants for that matter), please feel free to post about your games on RBD or here at the LL. The only way we will have an active Diablo forum is if active players actually start to post about their games. Certainly people would be interested to read about your adventures, and perhaps it would encourage others to get back into the fun.
sometimes i play as if i am a pirate. or thief. really fun, problem is most people online think im insane or just an infantile grown up.
duner,May 7 2006, 05:26 AM Wrote:sometimes i play as if i am a pirate. or thief. really fun, problem is most people online think im insane or just an infantile grown up.
[right][snapback]109169[/snapback][/right]

Since when is that a problem? Ignore them. Have fun. That's the most important part. Who cares what people who duplicate hacked items think?
Quality over quantity.
- BruceGod -