Ow...my head hurts...
The thing that gets me is that this is Chris's FULL TIME JOB. This is what he does for a living. To just "simply forget" what he wrote is just... I don't know the right word for it. And when he first passed all this out, why didn't anybody else in the company say something? As soon as I read that first paragraph, I knew exactly what was wrong with it, and I'm not a lore junkie by any streach of the imagination(haven't read any of the books or RPG's).
A mea culpa and promises that we'll like it once we see it? I'm now willing to cut the guy some slack and see where this goes. The Might & Magic series had some similar elements and the endings worked, after all.
MongoJerry, nit: Tseric was just the messenger here, he's not Metzen :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Tuftears,May 15 2006, 02:02 PM Wrote:Speak for yourself, I'm up for that.  :D
[right][snapback]109911[/snapback][/right]

Sylvannas vs Kerrigan, place your bets now. Space Marines and Hydralisks were in WC3 after all...

My 100 gold is on Kerrigan.
Quark,May 16 2006, 04:01 AM Wrote:MongoJerry, nit: Tseric was just the messenger here, he's not Metzen :)
[right][snapback]109991[/snapback][/right]

But Quark...it's a time honored tradition...Shoot the Messenger... :P
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quark,May 16 2006, 04:01 AM Wrote:MongoJerry, nit: Tseric was just the messenger here, he's not Metzen :)
[right][snapback]109991[/snapback][/right]

*Sigh* I can't keep up with who everyone is. Why doesn't he just post under his own handle?

Penguin jedi mind trick. *You didn't see anything!*
Given the similiarity between Infested Kerrigan and Andariel, and Mephisto/SC Archons/WC Wraiths, I'm going to bet that the Duriel and Baal archetypes are going to show up in Naxx, or Burning Crusade.

Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!
WildFire,May 16 2006, 09:05 AM Wrote:Given the similiarity between Infested Kerrigan and Andariel, and Mephisto/SC Archons/WC Wraiths, I'm going to bet that the Duriel and Baal archetypes are going to show up in Naxx, or Burning Crusade.
[right][snapback]110019[/snapback][/right]

Well, Vem, a bug that charges you in an enclosed room is kind of like Duriel.
Obviously, they came up with this 'storyline' to leave room for further patch content. Necropolises are so yesterday; prepare for the Dark Titanium Dranei Invasion from Space, coming soon!
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
Drasca,May 16 2006, 03:37 AM Wrote:My 100 gold is on Kerrigan.
[right][snapback]109994[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, straight up? Probably. In a group fight? I think the undead would resist Kerrigan's psychic powers, banshee's would quickly grab a couple of Ultralisks to tank, and Sylvannas would kite and turn the zerglings to skeletons, and turn the tide.

Ah, if you had some micro skills, Sylvanas was a blast to play, especially against humans.
Drasca,May 16 2006, 07:37 AM Wrote:Sylvannas vs Kerrigan, place your bets now. Space Marines and Hydralisks were in WC3 after all...

My 100 gold is on Kerrigan.

Personally my money's on the Chaos Space Marines waiting in the wings. They'll simply wait until Kerrigan is busy fighting the Force Commander and then drown them both with Khorne Berzerkers.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Drasca,May 16 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:Sylvannas vs Kerrigan

meh, giev Harkonnen, they pwn both :)
->not as sexy though, wasn't there a nice post by (don't shoot if I'm wrong!) wcip Angel about Kerrigan quite a while back?

no time to search though :o

take care
Nuurabsaal/Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.