Tier 3 sets and bonuses
Quark,May 11 2006, 10:49 PM Wrote:Observations lead me to believe it's at least partially in the game, no matter what Blizzard says.  Watching some stuff stay on more then they used to while others drop off like mad ...
[right][snapback]109637[/snapback][/right]

It wasn't announced but they did put some form of it in there last patch. My guess is they released a basic version without any announcement to see how it worked out and will release a full version in a future patch. That or they just forgot to mention it, wouldn't be the first time.

From the tests my guild did it seems that Curse of Elements/Shadow and Paladin Judgements are on top if the priority list, and run their full duration more often than not now. Seen similar experiences from other guilds so it should be good.
Sunder seems stickier than it used to be.

Doing it stealth style gets them out of having to actually go into their decisions on which debuffs were more important than others.

I can just imagine the whining that would go on if they gave us the details.

"Why does Class X's DoT get priority over mine?!? Just proof that you hate my class and hate me personally!!! I'm cancelling my subscription over this!!! Sign my petition if U agree with me!!one!"
Being a completely ignorant plateboy, I'm guessing it simply adds 24 into your existing MP regeneration, or your third option.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Now this, this is what I call Warlock armor...

Hellfire Armor
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Artega,May 12 2006, 07:27 AM Wrote:Being a completely ignorant plateboy, I'm guessing it simply adds 24 into your existing MP regeneration, or your third option.
[right][snapback]109652[/snapback][/right]
Which probably means it is affected by the 5 second rule? So if you have 30% regen in the FSR it would only be an extra 7.2 per tick?

Also that Warlock fanart is _awesome_.
Lissa,May 12 2006, 12:47 AM Wrote:Now this, this is what I call Warlock armor...

Hellfire Armor
[right][snapback]109674[/snapback][/right]
:blink:
I want!
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Raelynn,May 12 2006, 07:10 AM Wrote::blink:
I want!
[right][snapback]109707[/snapback][/right]

If it only weren't 2D... still, that's the height of sexy. No matter the stats, I'd want it for the cool elite factor... and make it warlock only! No priests wearing this!
Olon97,May 11 2006, 07:17 PM Wrote:Sunder seems stickier than it used to be.

Doing it stealth style gets them out of having to actually go into their decisions on which debuffs were more important than others.

I can just imagine the whining that would go on if they gave us the details.

"Why does Class X's DoT get priority over mine?!? Just proof that you hate my class and hate me personally!!! I'm cancelling my subscription over this!!! Sign my petition if U agree with me!!one!"
[right][snapback]109650[/snapback][/right]

I've noticed the same - sunder stays on longer but other debuffs like...oh...say...MORTAL STRIKE get pulled off ezmode. ;)
Wogan,May 12 2006, 08:06 AM Wrote:Which probably means it is affected by the 5 second rule? So if you have 30% regen in the FSR it would only be an extra 7.2 per tick?

Also that Warlock fanart is _awesome_.
[right][snapback]109685[/snapback][/right]

My guess is it is like Shard of Afrasa
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/items/armorsets/

Try to spot:

- Luke, I'm your Father!
- Mighty Morphing... go! (Set Bonus: (4) Chance on attack: Enemies within 20 yards stop attacking and move their arms around in a threatening way, lasts 5 seconds; (8) Combine with another 4 Paladins to form Supermechapaladin! Lasts 2 minutes)
- Beep!
- *Skkkhhrr* Ghost Reporting... *Bip*

This stuff is amazing, really :D