Prince Malchezaar
WTB taurens for Alliance!
Quote:WTB taurens for Alliance!

WTB fear waaaarrrrrghhhhgetoffme...
You don't know what you're talking about.
Quote:That will surely help my Alliance friends with the Prince.;)

Not my fault you all chose the wrong faction;)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Commence cross-faction bickering!

Alliance r nub cuz of fear ward! All Blood Elf players r teh gay!

"Fear will not play a major role in the expansion." Oh, except in almost every instance, including raid encounters (hello, Big Bad Wolf).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Actually, Tal has several nice plate pieces from Karazhan. However, we just haven't seen good drops from the chess event, primarily. :)

Adding two more to the set: Eternium Greathelm and Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable. Belt socketed with two +9 stamina gems and helm getting 3 Solid Stars and the enchant from KoT.

I am so broke :wacko:

Edit: I also got the stam enchant to my gloves. Thanks guys!:)
Quote:Adding two more to the set: Eternium Greathelm and Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable. Belt socketed with two +9 stamina gems and helm getting 3 Solid Stars and the enchant from KoT.

And you have 4 more Solid Star of Elune in the mail.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Quote:Commence cross-faction bickering!

Alliance r nub cuz of fear ward! All Blood Elf players r teh gay!

"Fear will not play a major role in the expansion." Oh, except in almost every instance, including raid encounters (hello, Big Bad Wolf).

-Bolty

Honestly, I'm surprised the top of the Orgrimmar bank isn't covered with naked, dancing blood elves like the bridges in Ironforge.

Fear Ward would be nice, but proper timing of Berserker Rage and Spell Reflection usually takes care of fear concerns. I suppose that the Big Bad Wolf's fear can't be reflected or negated via Spell Reflection, though.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
Quote:Adding two more to the set: Eternium Greathelm and Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable. Belt socketed with two +9 stamina gems and helm getting 3 Solid Stars and the enchant from KoT.

I've always preferred to pick up the socket bonuses, particularly when they're things like DodgeR, ParryR, BlockR, or Block Value.

For me, I'd always use Enduring Talasite (+6 Stamina and +4 Defense Rating) in yellow sockets, Solid Star of Elune (+12 Stamina) in blue sockets, and Sovereign Nightseye (+6 Stamina and +4 Strength) in red sockets. Switch those to Jagged Talasite (+6 Stamina and +4 Crit Rating) for yellow and blue sockets and Inscribed Noble Topaz (+4 Strength and +4 Crit Rating) if you want to socket them offensively.

And I wouldn't sweat the cost of the gems; spend an hour or two farming Manaforge Ara and Socrethar's Seat in Netherstorm, and you can make money very fast, even as Protection. Several Adamantite and Rich Adamantite nodes spawn in the area, the mobs all drop either Aldor or Scryer reputation items (not to mention upper-60s greens and blues), around 10-20 silver in raw cash, netherweave, and I've seen various herbs in the areas, including Dreaming Glory, Netherbloom, and Mana Thistle. I just made my spectropic goggles tonight, so I'll have to see if there are any mote clouds to be farmed in the area as well:)

EDIT: If you're thumping the 490 defense softcap already, and want to get the socket bonuses, I think Jagged Talasite would be a nice way to go. You still get a respectable amount of Stamina, and the additional crit rating will increase your Rage and aggro generation as well:)
Quote:And you have 4 more Solid Star of Elune in the mail.

You rock sir. Thanks!
Quote:Fear Ward would be nice, but proper timing of Berserker Rage and Spell Reflection usually takes care of fear concerns. I suppose that the Big Bad Wolf's fear can't be reflected or negated via Spell Reflection, though.

It can't which is odd because there are other mobs in the instance that are susceptible to spell reflect like the skeletal ushers who you can reflect their icy tomb if you're fast after being frost shocked.
Quote:It can't which is odd because there are other mobs in the instance that are susceptible to spell reflect like the skeletal ushers who you can reflect their icy tomb if you're fast after being frost shocked.

You are my hero now! OMG I can't believe I never thought of that...

/blush
/shame

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:It can't which is odd because there are other mobs in the instance that are susceptible to spell reflect like the skeletal ushers who you can reflect their icy tomb if you're fast after being frost shocked.

AoE versus Single Target.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:AoE versus Single Target.

I r dum.
Quote:You are my hero now! OMG I can't believe I never thought of that...

/blush
/shame

take care
Tarabulus

I'd love to say I came up with it but it was mentioned on the R & D forums at wow.com and I had a similar response. :blush:
Quote:AoE versus Single Target.

I've noticed that many AoE effects are more like multiple single-target effects.

Ambassador Hellmaw's AE Fear effect and Coilfang Sirens' AE Fear effect come to mind. You can reflect both, though Hellmaw can't be feared. There are some other AE effects that I've successfully reflected. I seem to remember Shadowbolt Volley being among them (cast by the Rift Keepers in Black Morass, among other places.)
Quote:Ambassador Hellmaw's AE Fear effect and Coilfang Sirens' AE Fear effect come to mind. You can reflect both, though Hellmaw can't be feared.
Not always a good thing. I remember a wipe caused by a fear reflect. Funny to look back on, but it was already a frustrating start to Steamvault...

Quote:There are some other AE effects that I've successfully reflected. I seem to remember Shadowbolt Volley being among them (cast by the Rift Keepers in Black Morass, among other places.)
I can confirm that Shadowbolt Volley is reflectable. I do try to play with it to see what can and can't be reflected, but I don't always have the rage to spare. I'd have a lot more if I could hold aggro with GCD abilities only, but my DPS doesn't afford me that luxury.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
This thread makes me sad.

Not because of anything about Prince Malchezaar, just because of the list of warriors I know who have Righteous Spaulders on accident and doesn't have Bold despite multiple Shadow Lab runs specifically hoping for Bold.

Who else is on this list?
- Me
- Durambar
- Tal

Seriously, based on what I've seen, I'm more optomistic about getting fanblade pauldrons, and I'm not even Revered with Lower City yet.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:This thread makes me sad.

Not because of anything about Prince Malchezaar, just because of the list of warriors I know who have Righteous Spaulders on accident and doesn't have Bold despite multiple Shadow Lab runs specifically hoping for Bold.

Cheer up! I got them on my first run!

:o

take care
Tarabulus

P.S.: And boy do they look like crap...
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:Cheer up! I got them on my first run!

:o

take care
Tarabulus

P.S.: And boy do they look like crap...
That's supposed to cheer me up? :angry:
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:That's supposed to cheer me up? :angry:

Real warriors don't need Shoulderguards of the Bold.:)