Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
The big news over the last few weeks was that Hell froze over and Illegal Danish 2: Escape from Orgrimmar was finally released. People panned it because the wait was so long, they were expecting the greatest movie of all time or something. It's funny, go watch it.

Also, added The National Discovery, Unlimited Escapism: Volume 4, Welcome to the Jungle, Ultimate Dreamscape, and Arithmomania.

Finally, if you've been following WoW machinima at all, you've already heard of Tales of the Past III. Checking in at a whopping 89 minutes and 2.5 gigs, it's not just the most incredible piece of machinima ever made for World of Warcraft, it's one of the greatest machinimas ever made in any medium. The creator worked on it for a year and a half, steadily, every day. It shows. The first 3 minutes alone could very well be its own movie and still be absolutely incredible. This is the Lord of the Rings of WoW, the movie everything else will be compared to for years. It's so far above and beyond anything else ever made...well, anyway, you get the point.

Also,

[Image: wow130.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Would a human really use the words "y'all" and "dinnae" in the same sentence?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Would a human really use the words "y'all" and "dinnae" in the same sentence?
Tal isn't human.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
:whistling:
Quote:Also,

[Image: wow130.jpg]

-Bolty
Where is Normalpeople when you need him???
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:it's not just the most incredible piece of machinima ever made for World of Warcraft, it's one of the greatest machinimas ever made in any medium.

-Bolty

Isn't machinima the medium?

*Shameless self-plug incoming*

My camp has the first and only kid's program that teaches machinima in the world.

Here's one such movie made by a 13 year old camper in just a few days.

http://camp.summertech.net/festival/fourthwall.html
There goes Nyhm again with his latest rap, Just Loot It.

-Bolty
Okay, today's treats include Azerothian Super Villians Episode 4, Azerothian Super Villians Episode 5, The More You Know About Christmas, and Baron Soosdon's latest (and very not safe for work at all) movie, Rock Rockin' Tha Spot.

-Bolty
Quote:Okay, today's treats include Azerothian Super Villians Episode 4, Azerothian Super Villians Episode 5, The More You Know About Christmas, and Baron Soosdon's latest (and very not safe for work at all) movie, Rock Rockin' Tha Spot.

-Bolty

Beginning to wonder what happened Mac, Drewbie, and the gang... :unsure:

I need more quotes for guild chat dammit! :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Added the Empire Guild's awesome Burning Crusade: The Movie (go download it!).

Meanwhile, MacHeath, Drewbie, and the Grind gang have been busy NOT making the Grind Episode III but rather putting out their new series, Inside World of Warcraft. Watch the Trailer followed by Episode 1. Try not to laugh too hard as they rip on Tales of the Past III.

-Bolty
Nyhm. Again! Pretty Fly (for a Draenai). And no, he hasn't learned how to sing yet...

-Bolty
Quote:Nyhm. Again! Pretty Fly (for a Draenai). And no, he hasn't learned how to sing yet...

-Bolty

Yes, but this one I would say is his worst. To me it was a big let down compared to his other raps/songs.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Nyhm once again with Assassinate. This one's about rogues.

-Bolty
Not going to make it on the permanent list, but I wanted to point out a movie here. Blizzard released their Fury of the Sunwell trailer, and verily, it was good. So of course people had to make fun of it.

The Real Fury of the Sunwell Trailer was just released, featuring the Kael'thas you know and love from the Azerothian Super Villains series. Heh.

-Bolty
Spam is not allowed here, thanks.

~Mirajj
Added Acolyte 1.5, an action flick re-enacting the Battle of Darrowshire. Also, possibly the coolest guild recruitment ad ever made, The Line Must be Drawn Here. Holy crap.

-Bolty
Don't miss Unstunted: Volume II. There really isn't a Volume I, so you're not missing anything. It's an impressive 3D animation about Gnome Justice (and rampages). NSFW.

-Bolty
Nyhm again with My Name is Nyhm. Be sure to stick around after the credits are over.

-Bolty
Azerothian Super Villians - Episode 6. Heh.

-Bolty
Finished my new video:).

Another music video along the lines of my first one (We've Got Everything You Need), but with a different message:

We Will Run
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.