I Never Get Invited to Beta
(02-04-2012, 01:58 AM)Sabra Wrote: OMG! I actually got one. I'm installing now.

some how some way we need to blame tal for taking sabra away from are book reading club..
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
(02-04-2012, 09:51 PM)vor_lord Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 01:58 AM)Sabra Wrote: OMG! I actually got one. I'm installing now.

Wait! Do we need to change the thread topic now? Smile

I, on the other hand, am still waiting. I couldn't even get into the Path of Exile beta.

Well, the Path of Exile part can be fixed. *Ahem* check your PM
(02-02-2012, 06:04 PM)Bolty Wrote: Blizzard just sent out 100,000 beta invites. Make sure you've opted in on your Battle.Net account if you haven't already, so you could be in the next wave.

Had kind of a d'oh moment today. I think I know why I never got a D3 beta invite. Do any of you D3 beta invitees NOT have D2 in your games list on your battle.net account games page? I only have WoW listed. It's been at least 3 computers since I've had D2 installed and, since a move 5 years ago, I have no idea in which box in which storage place I would even locate the boxes.

That has to be the reason. Otherwise, I just have to assume they don't like me. Sad
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(02-21-2012, 02:50 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 06:04 PM)Bolty Wrote: Blizzard just sent out 100,000 beta invites. Make sure you've opted in on your Battle.Net account if you haven't already, so you could be in the next wave.

Had kind of a d'oh moment today. I think I know why I never got a D3 beta invite. Do any of you D3 beta invitees NOT have D2 in your games list on your battle.net account games page? I only have WoW listed. It's been at least 3 computers since I've had D2 installed and, since a move 5 years ago, I have no idea in which box in which storage place I would even locate the boxes.

That has to be the reason. Otherwise, I just have to assume they don't like me. Sad

Nope, I only have WoW and SC 2. Make sure that you did supply them with your computer specs relatively recently, if you haven't that's more likely why you didn't get an invite.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(02-21-2012, 05:36 PM)Lissa Wrote: Nope, I only have WoW and SC 2. Make sure that you did supply them with your computer specs relatively recently, if you haven't that's more likely why you didn't get an invite.

Sad Then they hate me. That has to be it, they just want to be like all the cool kids. I'm pretty sure my machine would be well qualified to run D3. If not, there are going to be a lot of disappointed people, or they're biased against laptops, again killing a bigger and bigger segment of users.

I really, really have the itch. Come on Blizzard, I'm sure "when it's ready" happened a long time ago. Give us this game!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(02-22-2012, 01:48 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 05:36 PM)Lissa Wrote: Nope, I only have WoW and SC 2. Make sure that you did supply them with your computer specs relatively recently, if you haven't that's more likely why you didn't get an invite.

Sad Then they hate me. That has to be it, they just want to be like all the cool kids. I'm pretty sure my machine would be well qualified to run D3. If not, there are going to be a lot of disappointed people, or they're biased against laptops, again killing a bigger and bigger segment of users.

I really, really have the itch. Come on Blizzard, I'm sure "when it's ready" happened a long time ago. Give us this game!

IMO, you're not really missing much. If Blizzard's idea of difficulty in Nightmare is to one shot people, I think they're going to drive a lot of people away and that D3 will have the worst replayability of all of the games.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

(02-22-2012, 02:13 AM)Lissa Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 01:48 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:

IMO, you're not really missing much. If Blizzard's idea of difficulty in Nightmare is to one shot people, I think they're going to drive a lot of people away and that D3 will have the worst replayability of all of the games.
Still no invite here either, Loch, and.. you mean like MSLE's and bugged FE's? Yeah, totally killed the D2 HC community. Rolleyes
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Hello. My name is LOCHNAR#1436 and I has a frosty-destruct-o-beam! Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(04-01-2012, 08:15 AM)LochnarITB Wrote: Hello. My name is LOCHNAR#1436 and I has a frosty-destruct-o-beam! Cool

Curse you Loch! *cries*
Intolerant monkey.
(04-01-2012, 08:15 AM)LochnarITB Wrote: Hello. My name is LOCHNAR#1436 and I has a frosty-destruct-o-beam! Cool

Grats Loch!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-01-2012, 08:32 AM)Treesh Wrote:

Curse you Loch! *cries*

Blizzard did that. Not only do they feed my compulsion to clear all fog of war, but they make pieces of the environment breakable. They didn't make everything breakable, that would be impossible to clear so it would be resistible. No, just certain things, and new ones being noticed all the time. I have to break them all! "I should be able to knock down those candles. From here? Nope. How about here. That's got it. Now, for this stack of books..." Dodgy
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(04-06-2012, 03:55 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 08:32 AM)Treesh Wrote:

Curse you Loch! *cries*

Blizzard did that. Not only do they feed my compulsion to clear all fog of war, but they make pieces of the environment breakable. They didn't make everything breakable, that would be impossible to clear so it would be resistible. No, just certain things, and new ones being noticed all the time. I have to break them all! "I should be able to knock down those candles. From here? Nope. How about here. That's got it. Now, for this stack of books..." Dodgy

OMG! I know! Smack it all flat! I just love that!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Well, finally have a beta invite, but I'm thinking about not even installing it so I can be complete NoobGirl for the Let's Play stuff. =)
Intolerant monkey.
(04-13-2012, 02:06 PM)Treesh Wrote: Well, finally have a beta invite, but I'm thinking about not even installing it so I can be complete NoobGirl for the Let's Play stuff. =)

You've played Diablo and Diablo 2, there is no n00bgrl stuff for you... Tongue

Still no invite.... but I might get to play anyway. Maybe :>
GASP!

Checked my WoW account to see if I was in the MoP beta. . .and what was there, but D3 Beta. Life is good.
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa
I was already in MoP beta for about two weeks now, but a D3 beta showed up for me today, downloading now. Squee! Big Grin
--Mav
Wondering what I did to piss them off, still no invite. Big Grin
(04-15-2012, 04:05 PM)Frag Wrote: Wondering what I did to piss them off, still no invite. Big Grin

Just a comment to that: These are my first two betas *ever* with Blizzard, so if you've had betas before, I'm just catching up. So, I've wondered for years what I did to piss them off. Tongue
--Mav
(04-15-2012, 04:05 PM)Frag Wrote: Wondering what I did to piss them off, still no invite. Big Grin

We should make a club or something. To be fair, my account information might be slightly lacking... One thing I do not have is the Battletag, and I did not bother with the authenticator stuff, but surely that shouldn't be an issue?