What Will Be Your First New 1.10 Character?
Heh...I have a general name chosen.....but I gotta decide which team I'm gonna follow into the Ladder.....there's like 4 choices open to me.....well...at least I think AB wouldn't mind me helping them (tis one of the choices on that list)....the other 3 are guilds that invited me here recently (yes, legitimate guilds - I know friends in them heh - Ironically they all invited me on my BOWSORC.....not any others of my characters...- deadset on necro though...exact type unknown)

Probably gonna go a Bow Necro (I'm on a bow theme lol)....although it's entirely possible I'll go my common necro build :\.
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
I've already got an elemental druid I'm hoping will get a bit of a boost when the patch comes out, but I think my first new build will be a Necromancer of some sort, will probably use bonespear and revives or something.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
That's exactly what I'm doing. Got my White, too. I'm going to take him as far as he can go, to compare the old versus new bone-based arty necro (packin' lvl 35 bone spear).

And you know what? Bone spear is the most goddamn fun I've had with a skill in a long time. Picture the satisfaction in knocking down ten little jungle kids, just like a row of pygmy dominoes. Highly recommended.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
If they make Plague Javelin not suck anymore...then I'm definitlely building a PJ javazon =)
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!