What Will Be Your First New 1.10 Character?
I'm thinking about a Pikezon :)
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Arctic/Geddon Elemental Druid. Should be fun.
Most likely a BO/War Cry/Berserk Axeman for me.
Most likely a berserk barbarian, but if they increase the damage of holy shock I'll probably go with a zealot.
USEast *ghost-70
To be honest my main question would not be who I will play first but who I will finish first!
with around 10 characters parked in nightmare all with 20+ unspended skillpoints waiting for a 1.10 skillfix.

either it would be my Spearazon, elemental druid or trapper. But most likely my black mamba paladin (poison damage, charge, conviction and vigor).
A Sorceress, as usual. Was the most fun character when the game came out, is the most fun character now, and always will be. :)

Looking for some fun co-op play when 1.10 is out! Hope to see some of you online. I'm account Bolty on USWest as always.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
You (or for that matter anyone else) are most welcome to join in the Amazon Basin games if you like

I actually am quite looking forward to public games too

It will be quite a novelty to see games called "Act 3 quests" again :)
An elemental Druid, no doubt :lol:
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
The only limitation I found with the Teeth necro was that after maxing the skill and then pumping Lower Resist a few levels, it was impossible to further increase the damage output. Around about Act 2/Act 3 in Nightmare the normal crittters regen life too fast for Teeth to take them down. If the skill synergies apply to Teeth, I would be able to take this character further and perhaps at least complete Nightmare, if not Hell modes.

Growler
Growler

"To excuse such an atrocity by blaming U.S. government policies is to deny the basic idea of all morality: that individuals are responsible for their actions." -- Salman Rushdie writing of September 11th
Spec wise they should be the same if the early notes ar fairly accurrate.
My first ladder character will be a spearazon/javazon.
She will use fend and the newly improved lightening strike as attacks.
However, if fend is enabled to work with non-zon weapons-like fury and zeal, she will be a tankazon/javazon.
Comes a time when you're driftin'
Comes a time when you settle down

Neil Young
Maybe a Necro and an Elemental Druid after her.
Raz
Cleric, never been one!

And Nitefox, Nuur, what's with the _____ and ______ and the hahahaha and damn you Nuur, and all the and's that I've used in this long run-on sentence and?
A Necromancer, I want to see how did he get changed, did he get bossted (hopefully)- or left as he was.......

Then propably a Sorcy also to check out the changes first hand, in fact, I already have a lvl 55 Necro whith almost all his points unspent to be ready for the changes and check them out right away, lol.......
"It burns because its burning!"
Trapassin. See if my suspicions about godly damage are true... (find area w/o lightning immunes, max every skill in traps tree, 1000 damage per shot?!)

Nice........ ;)
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
I beat him by a couple of seconds with my "please no duping of ladder items" post.

And

And

etc.

A special Greetings to the cool (pun{ch} ouch!) refrigerator ;)
Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Very funny pun.

Greeting to the cool Refrigerator?

Greetings back!

Why greet me now?
Hi!

I will probably go with a Bone Spear Necromancer. Not because of the synergies screenshot. If anything that screenshot has turned me off of synergies because to feel like you are getting the best mileage out of a skill you'll have to max a ton of other stuff too. That means less versatility and less fun.

No, I'll play him because I've always wanted to.

My other first choice will be a crowd control necromancer. I wont have any ability to kill, I'll just heavily invest in Dim Vision, Bone Prison, Terror (faster monsters run faster right?) and Decrepify, and I'll be party support.

Lewis
Lewis
aka *westcats, USWest, SC
aka *sevencats, *weirdcats, USEast, SC
Oooooo, depends on the synergies. It is between:-

1. Poison/bone nec.

2. WW axe barb.

3. Druid of some kind.

4. Remake, I really hope they increase the damage by pala somehow.
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
For me a fendazon would be the natural choice for a first char, simply cause she is so strong all through the game, and without the 50% phys penalty she will do great even in hell. And I say without doubt that they will not be nerfing fend! And maybe lightning strike will actually kill something in a multiplayer game :o

Sorc will most likely come thereafter. She's my all time favorite, and if the game is harder for sorcs, all the better! Hmmm...maybe I'll just start out with sorc after all!

Decisions decisions.

Anyone else nerdy enough to already have names picked out? I actually created "name holders" for the patch...hah!