Potion of the Empyrean Bow of the Undead Crown
Quote:can you explain that, i have a hard time telling the difference between such subtle things. The walking algorythem?

An algorithm is a step-by-step process to solve a problem (or perform some task). The method "Diablo" uses to determine the path a character takes between point A and point B is determined by some algorithm. Blizz changed this algorithm between patches v1.07 and v1.08 to fix a bug, but the way it affected walking annoyed so many players they changed it back in v1.09. (The bug was less harmful to enjoyable gameplay than the altered walking.)

Quote:She said loaded up, I'm thinking trainer induced glitch above and beyond normal errors, perhaps used the trainer for the wrong version, and reintoruced a glitch from 1.07?

It sounded to me Lady Vashj was just packing up between games. Remember SP allows you to store items in town between game sessions. It's when you make a New Game that the gear disappears.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]

Messages In This Thread
Potion of the Empyrean Bow of the Undead Crown - by LemmingofGlory - 02-03-2004, 01:15 AM