Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
This is a bit of a memory stretch for me but multiplayer Hellfire characters are not saved in the game folder, but in the C:\Windows folder. The character files are named hrinfo_#.drv. # will be 0 to 8. In later versions of Hellfire the Dark, characters were saved in the game folder, but in all other versions, they were saved in Windows. If you have such a file in your game folder, you might try copying and pasting it into C:\Windows. However, chances are you do not have such a file in your game folder and backing up your game folder would not have saved any of your MP characters.

OK. I did a quick check of my windows folder. It shows that I have 6 mp hellfire characters. If I launch either HF 1.01 or HFFixed, I see 2 multiplayer characters. If I launch HF1.02, I see 4 characters. I do not see the HF1.01 mp characters when I launch 1.02 and I do not see the 1.02 characters when I launch 1.01 or HFFixed. Frankly, I have no clue why this is happening.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Thenryb - 10-21-2017, 03:28 PM