Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(04-09-2014, 06:58 PM)Belix Wrote: of Thieves has always behaved this way in Hellfire, I only changed the description itself to reflect its real behavior. Hellfire was based on v1.04 or thereabouts, so some of its bugs and differences are because the base version of Diablo is older. I'm a bit unfamiliar with older Diablo versions so the line between old Diablo and new Hellfire are unclear to me sometimes, as with this particular case; I have no idea if of Thieves used to be like this, or Hellfire itself changed it.

"Of thieves" did behave that way in Diablo until fixed in 1.07 by Blizzard. I'm pretty sure this behavior was one of the bombshells that Crystalion dropped on the DSF.

I'm not sure your earlier comment about spell blocking is accurate. I played a lot of Diablo in the 1.04 patch and I don't think it had the Hellfire style blocking. I believe this was a case of Hellfire "fixing a bug" that was better off left the way it was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Nystul - 04-10-2014, 02:43 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM