SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM
I'd like to try a Heroic instance, and thought there might be others who would, too.

My particular interest is in Heroic Sethekk so I can collect Swift Flight Form. If Sethekk sounds too daunting, Hykim is qualified for any Heroics in Coilfang or Auchindoun.

So if you'd like to <strike>drag my lazy butt through</strike> visit any of the above, you know the drill. The time is flexible.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I'd like to try a Heroic instance, and thought there might be others who would, too.

My particular interest is in Heroic Sethekk so I can collect Swift Flight Form. If Sethekk sounds too daunting, Hykim is qualified for any Heroics in Coilfang or Auchindoun.

So if you'd like to <strike>drag my lazy butt through</strike> visit any of the above, you know the drill. The time is flexible.

I probably know a tank. I think I could be on then.
--Mav
Interested, but Taunshu is only has the CE key for heroics currently.
Quote:I'd like to try a Heroic instance, and thought there might be others who would, too.

Would love to come but the family is headed up to Hershey Park for the day.:(
If I'm on, you gots da heals.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Speaking of lazy butts! I havetoday and Monday off. I came home from work yesterday, slept for 4 hours, took care of Mom, ate, watched the Democratic Presidential forum and went back to bed. Just got up, but I presume, I'll be awake by Sunday.

Sabramage reporting for wipeage!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'm interested in heroics. Any time, any where. Trophy: Drood tree
I'll try to be around in case you need me (feel free to grab the nice folks above first). Bakaar(tank), Garek(dps), or Dazkara(teh haelz) for whatever you need.