The Lurker Lounge Forums
SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM (/thread-2918.html)

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Bun-Bun - 06-27-2007

I'd like to try a Heroic instance, and thought there might be others who would, too.

My particular interest is in Heroic Sethekk so I can collect Swift Flight Form. If Sethekk sounds too daunting, Hykim is qualified for any Heroics in Coilfang or Auchindoun.

So if you'd like to <strike>drag my lazy butt through</strike> visit any of the above, you know the drill. The time is flexible.

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Mavfin - 06-27-2007

Quote:I'd like to try a Heroic instance, and thought there might be others who would, too.

My particular interest is in Heroic Sethekk so I can collect Swift Flight Form. If Sethekk sounds too daunting, Hykim is qualified for any Heroics in Coilfang or Auchindoun.

So if you'd like to <strike>drag my lazy butt through</strike> visit any of the above, you know the drill. The time is flexible.

I probably know a tank. I think I could be on then.

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Ruvanal - 06-27-2007

Interested, but Taunshu is only has the CE key for heroics currently.

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Tal - 06-28-2007

Quote:I'd like to try a Heroic instance, and thought there might be others who would, too.

Would love to come but the family is headed up to Hershey Park for the day.:(

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Bolty - 06-28-2007

If I'm on, you gots da heals.

-Bolty

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Sabra - 06-29-2007

Speaking of lazy butts! I havetoday and Monday off. I came home from work yesterday, slept for 4 hours, took care of Mom, ate, watched the Democratic Presidential forum and went back to bed. Just got up, but I presume, I'll be awake by Sunday.

Sabramage reporting for wipeage!

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - foosdemigod - 07-02-2007

I'm interested in heroics. Any time, any where. Trophy: Drood tree

SR - Sunday Morning Bun Run 10:00 AM - Garek - 07-03-2007

I'll try to be around in case you need me (feel free to grab the nice folks above first). Bakaar(tank), Garek(dps), or Dazkara(teh haelz) for whatever you need.