1.10 final bugs with my Necro
At first I thought it was all, but it turns out to be the ones that are added due to + skills.

Also, tonight I made it to the Canyon of the Magi and frequently received a "value => max value .cpp error" on the desktop. Sometime I could switch over and close it, and then continue, and sometimes it would toss me out due to connection timeout. It was not just my PC, it happened simulaneously to all who were in the game. I thought it might have something to do with Necro summons, but it happens with or without them. I try to get the exact text and update this post. Anyway, it was very frustrating. It happened alot between the Canyon of the Magi and fighting Duriel, but we finally made it to Act III.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:At first I thought it was all, but it turns out to be the ones that are added due to + skills.

I think this is a feature not a bug, it make sense really.
Hmmm, not a feature. Imagine you are a scantily clad necro depending on your wall of bone warriors. Suddenly, in the midst of a battle, you level up >bing< and half your troops shatter. The gleeful mobs decends upon the nearly naked necromancer who is now scrambling to re-establish his defense.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

No it's a feature. Oak Sage for example have nearly no stats at all, when levelling/losing skillpoints they don't get removed.

Skellies though have really complicated synergies and lots of stats (like level, ar, dr, hp, dam, block, resists, +%dam...) and at levelup/+-skills they get updated, and at that phase +skills aren't taken into account, or not taken into account since something messed up could happen (like having a +5 skellies item and no real points, then +2 all skills, then you remove the orig item and still have them).

Just think of it as a balancing feature.