Pre-Release of LoD Data Collection (1.10)
First of all, I hope you will not be offended by this post as it is definitely not meant as advertisement / spam but a call for some assistance.

Well, as this forum and it's visitors make up the one place that had the biggest impact on my data collection, I think this is the perfect place to ask for some help on fixing the final glitches (spelling, grammatically, content).
Even though I am only about half way done with the updates to version 1.10 (well, I started updating last Wednesday realy so I guess that is not too bad), I posted a proof reading version (which contains only the updated parts).

If any of you guys have some spare time, it would be great to get some feedback.

Download is available at my website D-Dave.com
or as a direct download (if that website of mine disturbs your eyes too much, I know the Layout needs some fixing, but I just did not get to that)

Thanks for your time :rolleyes:
D-Dave
I am not trying to post like a Wanker but my english has a pretty strong krautish influence.

Feel free to flame the content but give me some slack on spelling an grammar, thanks Smile

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Quote:~90 Pages

Wow, I'll have to print it to check it out. :o

Edit > Actually, it reads pretty well in Word.

My english isn't the best (and I talk too much), so excuse my corrections. ;)

Quote:Stamina is needed for running. While you run, stamina is drained, while you walk or stand still (even when fighting) Stamina is regenerated.

Stamina is needed for running, but this also drains it. It's quickly regenerated while standing still and slower so while walking, and freezes (better word?) when you're using a skill; this includes even normal attack. In town (area/border) it's never drained, and the local healer also completely replenishes it.

Each point in vitality boosts your stamina (as does levelling up), so except getting increased life which is essential for almost any class, you can also run for a longer time without having to resort to visiting your local healer, or gulping stamina potions.

Since the latest version (1.10) these potions have an increased effect; they give you unlimited stamina (just like a stamina shrines), for thirty seconds.

As mentioned not all builds put many points in vitality (Titan Barbs, TK/ES Sorcs or Dexxazons for example, see page ## for more info), while others such as Inferno/Arctic Blast users need to add quite a lot; since these skills have to be used continually, and if you move quickly between fights, you'll never have a moment of stamina regeneration.

There is one specie which drains this (with their melee attack), the Sucker; which luckely are only found in some places in acts 2 and 3 (which the "normal b.net" character rarely travels). Refer to page ## of (a creature guide which you probably haven't made) for strategy, stats, lore, and images of this specie.

[Insert info/charts on speed/stamina boosting skills/items]

[Insert chart of how long in seconds you can run/walk with every N (say 25*N) stamina]

[Insert chart of how much stamina Suckers drain per type/difficulty]

Quote:Critical Strike and Deadly Strike aplly to Final Damage (physical).

[Insert info about DS being a renamed CS, and them stacking and also so to only to 100]

[Insert info about all monster's critical strike of 5% (barb mercs have this too?) doubles ANY damage]

[Insert is sounding stupid, sorry]

Quote:Assassin Kick Damage (Weapon has no Effect):
Final Kick Damage= ([Str+Dex-20] / 4) * ([Bonus + 100] / 100)

[add boot/shoe damage]
Quote:Since the latest version (1.10) these potions have an increased effect; they give you unlimited stamina (just like a stamina shrines), for thirty seconds.

would I be correct in beliving that they give you maximum stamina when it wears off as well?

-Bob
Bob: Yeah, since it's actually over max (this doesn't show though) while the effect lasts.