More socketing confusion
Quote:Grok came into popular usage

Eh? :huh:

Quote:As usual, imo, ymmv, tgif (well, GMT at least), hibhpiafcf (and if you can get that one, I'll be amazed), etc.
lol :D

Anyway, back on topic, I "grok" all the socketing stuff, and have for quite some time now, except the level breakpoints... :blink: So thanks for the info. But, does this apply to anything (the messed up levels, that is) other than crystal swords?
It should apply to everything. All it means is that the brackets are {1-25, 26-40, 41+} instead of {1-24, 25-39, 40+} as was previously thought. So any item with ilvl 25 or 40 will potentially have less maximum sockets than would be predicted under the previous understanding of the brackets.
Crystalion,Jan 10 2004, 09:51 AM Wrote:By this measure alone, if I'm 18 now, I would have been making my verbose posts about Diablo since I was 12.
I thought you have always been 18...
Damn, people age while online?
My world is crumbling :lol:
Find you in any Realm games on East?

As Gimli said, we do not ask for news from the East Wind, so in that spirit even I have reverted to Westron games. I do hear that you can still land on Meneltarma in the RoF with a poorly aimed Leap Attack. :P

Quote:But I shall pass into the West, and remain, Crystalion.

Such a paradox, that as a (wedding) ring bearer you, or shall I say we, are anything but alone. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete