Ethereal Ribcracker
I kill and kill and kill monsters in act2 hell, they kill me when i try to recover my paladin body. I quit. When log in other game, i see the etheral Ribcracker in stash. This is in SCL, in europe. I play mainly Paladins, Necros now and have one Fury Solo WereWolf waiting forcan equip the Aldur set .

I played with ribcrackers in 1.09 as werewolf, i want make some diferent.

What char you make around a eth ribcracker ? 73-207. Eventually i need too a zod, i assume, but what can i do ? Upgrade of course !

Some Variants i think:

1) Back up Weapon for the aldur Werewolf... i think is a waste
2) Create a MA Assesin with Blade Shield ( the weapon decreases if i kick ? ) My main Atack Dtail and TS.
3) A Melee Zon with Passives Maxed. The weapon quickly decreases durability i think.
4) Make a melee Wewberar
5) A backup weapon for extreme bosses for my other chars
6) trade it.. Bad idea i think, i have all the stuff i want except windforce and not want duped

One last question, i think if i put a zod, the requeriment raises no?
Quote:One last question, i think if i put a zod, the requeriment raises no?

An ethereal Ribcracker with Zod would require 15 strength and clvl 69. If upgraded, it'd require 25 dex, 53 strength and clvl 76.
darakann,Mar 12 2004, 02:08 AM Wrote:2) Create a MA Assesin with Blade Shield ( the weapon decreases if i kick ? ) My main Atack Dtail and TS.
A kicker with Ribcracker? What a great (lookin') idea. Hopefully the CoS/Ribcracker defense weirdness from the beta is still operative.

You might consider Dragon Talon instead of Dtail. While I'm almost positive kicks don't reduce weapon durability, Tiger Strike certainly will. I'm less certain about Blade Shield. It's worth mentioning that Blade Fury definitely doesn't affect durability, and Ribcracker isn't the worst possible weapon one could use with that skill.

I envision much kicking/blade throwing/Death Sentry wickedness...
I have Some useful unique claws, but i never play an assa before. I make an experiment, and i report you if nobody tell me other good idea. Anyway, is time for zod searching. 14 billions of more els, and is done =)

Poetic, maybe can i use as a rune runner =)
Hi

Staffs profit from the mace mastery of barbs, so a whirlwind or berserk barb with Ribcracker would deal really serious damage :rolleyes:

good hunting

P.S. Upgrading Ribcracker to elite would raise the damage to dreamlevels, perhaps you'll find a non-etheral.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Yes, if i find a ribcracker non ethereal is good idea, for levelling a IK barb and use the rib before reach 76.

Well, anyway i can w8 for begin my assa kicker =)

What is the real diff in dtail vs dtalon ?
I just read a statement by adeyke in another forum that Blade Shield uses durability.

Dragon Talon: Single target only. Powerful, incredibly fast multiple attacks at high-levels. Great with Crushing Blow and Chance-to-Cast effects.

Dragon Tail: Area of affect fire damage based on physical damage. Amazing used in conjuction with Tiger Strike. Has problems with both physical and fire immunes. An excellent guide for Dtail is here.

Another outstanding guide--this one for kicking in general is JRich's primer here.