Greetings
Hello Krishta, I am BielzibulbII, Also a new lurker, If your ever on useast realm look me up (Account Name:Warmonger272003. Hope to see you in game and in chat.
BielzibulbII (Druid)

Account: Warmonger272003

USEast Realm

SCLadder

DravenII,Apr 16 2004, 08:39 AM Wrote:Which channel do you and skana normally hang out in, Nazgul? I'd like to come visit and join either or both of you for a game sometime.
Basically the ones I listed above, but primarily #diablo legit
Sabra,Apr 16 2004, 10:41 AM Wrote:Sunday 5/16, which is less than a week before Draconis' birthday.
/w Sabra Are we going to buy a cake and have him celebrate it for the reunion?
Hi my name is KF1,and I'm glad to join this.I'm a warrior that is very strong and good with magic and dex. my lvl is around 32.I hope we can get along and maybe play a game on the battle net.

KF1
Merged krishta and KF1's threads with this one. We don't need three new threads people just saying "Hi."

And it seems nobody noticed the pinned topic "The D1 Meet'n'Greet." :p

-Lemmy
Hi,

In moderating fora, the balance between too lose and too tight is hard to achieve. I doubt that I would ever do so. I admire your finesse.

Me 'ats off to the gov :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Hello my name is KF1,and I'm happy that I could join this site.I'm a warrior with a good status.Have killed Diablo somme 50-70 times.And I have a good magic rate.Hope we tel experiences here.And for my first question I can't log in on the chatt for a reason.But I don't want to download.

Greetings KF1
Quote:In moderating fora, the balance between too lose and too tight is hard to achieve. I doubt that I would ever do so. I admire your finesse.

Oh, it's easy once you've seen what you don't want. I use GameFAQs as reference. When the place starts lookin' like that, I know it's time to step in.

Quote:Me 'ats off to the gov

And having just glanced at the forum, it looks like I have another thread merge to do.

-Lemmy
Hi,

But maybe a better title for you would be "Moderator of the Absurd" ;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

RE: Possible DSF Reunion, I just got my hand slapped for suggesting a date so close to, or maybe during, final exams, so this date is off, and I'm looking for input.

I am so out of touch.

Yes, Drac, I knew what you meant, but I'd rather think about YOUR birthday - which I think is 18 (!!!) than mine (54 ...)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!